Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

The mods are having fun with us as T.daniels is the last one to post in the closed thread....:lmao:
1.gif
1.gif

usnuzuloose said:
The mods are having fun with us as T.daniels is the last one to post in the closed thread....:lmao:

What?

Giggling over my gif... Now that I'm no longer confused as to why I posted one....

I am soooo confused. The gif that magically showed up in your post was the one I posted in the last thread we had. Now it magically pops up here and you didn't even type it.

Venomhatch said:
I am soooo confused. The gif that magically showed up in your post was the one I posted in the last thread we had. Now it magically pops up here and you didn't even type it.

This is what happens when you run with the Boo Boos.

(Previous post edited. Forgot that acronym was filtered. Sorry!)

Well hello Tag Fairy... I wish to thank you for all of your tag magic you worked for me. I love it absolutely. Maybe someone can pass my Moderator Application along to the right people. ;) I emailed the admin email link but nothing back.

Oh, this is making my day...

Tf, one sparkle for yes, two for no...
Do you believe in alien bovine?

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

And the TF gives me three sparkles.

Le sigh.

Maybe they like mooses, too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter