Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

usnuzuloose said:
I hope everything is ok. You can't use the Lose it unless it is on the phone. I don't have a phone.

I use it online, too.... You shouldn't have to connect to a phone. If you do, that's sucky, I'm sorry.

Really? Did they tell you why you had to be there?

yes, they wanted me there to hear everything, make sure he does not do this, make sure he does this, watch him for signs of this post op, call us if any of these happen.

Then I was free to leave...

Thank you!

Strange!! He had to bring his wife? What if he was single? Or was it b/c he needed a ride?

He had to have someone with him that was over 18, and they must be there when the procedure is done. This was just the consult.

Morning.... Just got back from a Dr visit with my DH... He has to have a procedure, and I had to go to the consultation, it was weird.

I hope that everything is OK with your DH!! When my DH had a minor surgery last year, I had to go in with him for the consultation too.

Good Morning all and happy Monday...

Well, I'm in a pretty decent mood for a Monday. I got my taxes all finished and filed over the weekend :cool1: After DH screwed us over for 2011 (he changed his withholding and didn't tell me so we almost had to pay), we are getting a nice little refund this year. Although most will go into savings (ours and the kids) to make up for what didn't get put in last year.
I'm just glad to have it done for another year :banana:

He had to have someone with him that was over 18, and they must be there when the procedure is done. This was just the consult.

Ah ok

David is fine, he just has to have a colonoscopy this year, he hit the magic age.

So good he is having it done. My dad just had his colon removed (I had been sparing y'all from updates) 2 weeks ago from neglecting his issues :(

I hope that everything is OK with your DH!! When my DH had a minor surgery last year, I had to go in with him for the consultation too.

Well, I'm in a pretty decent mood for a Monday. I got my taxes all finished and filed over the weekend :cool1: After DH screwed us over for 2011 (he changed his withholding and didn't tell me so we almost had to pay), we are getting a nice little refund this year. Although most will go into savings (ours and the kids) to make up for what didn't get put in last year.

JEALOUS!!! I still need to do mine - waiting for one more form (from one of our banks) to do it... plus I need the program. We should be getting a nice refund back too. I use half of it for our vacation savings and the rest to pay for non-budgeted bills (we still need those tires - been too lazy to do it plus we drive so little) - and a few other things.

jetskigrl said:

Oh no! I'd be livid.

DH just did ours..I can't wait. Washer and dryer here I come!

2 workouts a day is TOUGH! I think it may be counteractive as I got home starving. And ate everything!!! I did get kudos from the head of the gym on my strength gains tho

TifffanyD said:
2 workouts a day is TOUGH! I think it may be counteractive as I got home starving. And ate everything!!! I did get kudos from the head of the gym on my strength gains tho

What workouts did you do?

We got ours finished this weekend also.. Maryland changed their tax laws at the end of the year and made them retro active to the first of the year..... Not good for us.. we owe $25.

My Dads brother, my uncle died a few months back from colon cancer. It is very sad since it is treatable

TifffanyD said:
This thing called the 20 seconds at lunch (like tabata??) then intense step after lunch. Did zumba today!!

Ooh I hated tabata and loved it at the same time

Ughhh came home and me, husb, and dog were cuddling when dog suddenly vomits all over me, pillow, couch, and 2 blankets. No warning. Sigh...

TifffanyD said:
Ughhh came home and me, husb, and dog were cuddling when dog suddenly vomits all over me, pillow, couch, and 2 blankets. No warning. Sigh...

Fun! My dog does that too. It's gross. I'm sorry that happened

Fun! My dog does that too. It's gross. I'm sorry that happened

Yeah def not fun - and it went down between the couch cushions and everything - yuck.

Oh I still need to watch your video!!! I can't watch at work or on my phone and haven't used my home pc lately

Rawr. Addjjkkllll.

Today is already hell. Bills. Cut off dates. Parental blood sugar issues..

Sheesh. What next!!!

Gonna go sulk and eat donuts.....

(Aw. Pet puke isn't fun. Moms cat constantly does.)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter