Welcome and Congratulations!

LisaTx

<font color=3366FF>Domestic Goddess<br>
Welcome to the new DIS Technical Support Board!

Along with our new board, we also have a new moderator to welcome.

Congratulations, Mr. J. Cricket, and welcome to the team. :)

Congratulations Mr. Cricket!!!

Since the day you arrived, you've been a huge asset here on the Dis. We're lucky to have you with us! :D

Hi! Glad to have you here!!! I guess all of you are going to be very very busy!!!

Well, it is about time! Thank you for all your help in the past, and I look forward to having you here on the new boards, J Cricket!

Welcome to Mr J Cricket, I e-mailed him with a query and he very kindly helped me sort it out even though it took several e-mails.:bounce:

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#6600CC>A very sincere and happy welcome to the Cricket!

So glad to have you aboard!! ;)

Mr. J.C. thats great! They could not have gotten a better guy for the job! I know it pays alot L.O.L. Thanks for helping us all out! Pat:bounce:

Welcome Mr. Cricket! I know that you'll be a huge asset to the tech board.

JC - wonderful to see that you are "officially" on board!

You are an awesome resource, and a truly helpful and friendly person. In other words, you're gonna fit right right in!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter