• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weird foods.

french fries with bbq sauce is very weird around here.
regular lay's potato chips with ketchup.

french fries with bbq sauce is very weird around here.
regular lay's potato chips with ketchup.

but its sooo, soooooo, sooooooo good!

my sister buts ketchup on like.. everytime. she puts it on rice, and macaroni and cheese, and potato chips [thats actually good though] but yeah haha.

I eat EVERYTHING with hot sauce, except for fruits, salads, desserts, breakfast, and most snacks.
I love it on pizza, spaghetti, soup, chicken, all meat and fish, some vegetables, and just about everything else.

that one seems pretty popular, my boyfriend does it, as do my sister and my best friend.
-ick-

i put mustard on my fries though.
and i like tabasco sauce on dill pickles! :D

I love fries with mustard. I don't eat ketchup, it never appealed to me.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FRIES IN HONEY MUSTARD!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMG MY SCHOOL HONEY MUSTARD IS AMAZING!!!!!!:hyper: :jumping1:

random thought [being this is about unusual food..]

remember when they had colored ketchup?? like purple and green and stuff. haha that stuff was strange.

My dad puts hot sauce on omlets

personally, I put teryaki sauce on a lot of stuff. I can drink teryaki straight...haha

I put unfrosted mini wheats and peach yogert and put them in a bowl and mix them up it tasted so good i love it

I also like toast with scrambled eggs on top.
Hah,I'm such a weirdo.

pickled brussel sprouts

a cinnamon raisin bagel with strawberry cream cheese and baked dorritos on top.

i usually put tuna fish, mustard, ketchup, cheese, and saurkraut on my hot dog and i don't know if thats weird but it is sure delicious

I like to dip my green beans in ketchup.
I don't know if this is very wierd, but my sister dips her breakfast sausages in syrup. and the kid I babysit eats cheese whiz on cookies.:crazy2:

I love to take my cake and ice cream and mix them together and eat it. I do it all the time at birthday parties and people always look at me really wierd, but its soooooo good!!

i dont think its weird but
any kind of chicken with ranch
french fries with ranch

i also have peanut butter and fluff(marshmellos) sandwiches
sausage links and syrup is pretty good
sometimes ill have either BBQ sauce or mayonaise on a burger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter