Weight Watchers while at Parks

WishMom09

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow weight watchers!
We are about to begin our trip (On Tuesday) and I'm wondering if any Disney restaurants are listed on the weight watchers APP? I know a salad would be safer than a burger......but any helpful hints to stay within my points?
I want to enjoy myself but not come home with a gain!! I'm hoping all the walking will help!!!
Thanks for your help!
Tiffany

Nothing for Weight Watchers in the app, sorry. Think high protein and low carb low sugar and it will be easier for you. It's super hard to track at Disney because you have to estimate everything.

My Fitness Pal has some of the restaurants loaded into the platform - and some of the nutritional menus are online.

Stick to lean proteins and no snacks and you should be okay! I lost 1.5 pounds my last trip doing that :D

I found a couple of Disney park snacks on the WW app. Wish they would put more, but maybe it doesn't make practical sense. I guess I’ll just try to eat as healthy as I can and also save as many points as I can the week before..

And maybe share with someone? Order appetizers and a salad at sit down restaurants-they’re often more interesting than the entrees. Going when it’s hot you’ll probably feel like eating less.
Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!