Weight Watchers Chat -- Part III

pwdebbie

DIS Veteran
Starting a new thread since we are now at 250 pages on the old thread. Here is the first post from the previous thread.

"Hi there! This thread is intended for people who are following Weight Watchers, but everyone is welcome. Many times I have come home from a meeting itching to "talk" to someone else about what was said in the meeting or maybe share tips or my leader's recipe of the day. I thought it could be a place to hang out, discuss the meeting topic of the week, share recipes and goals and what ever else comes to mind."

This is a continuation of this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2690382

The first thread can be found here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2405181

Thank you to SJMS71 for compiling Before / During / After photos here:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46137026&postcount=712

Yay a new thread! I had an awful day of emotional eating yesterday after getting some scary news at my DD's doctor appointment. :sad2:

Hello there, I'm ready to join this thread. My name is Robbie, I'm 33, married, mom of four great kids. I work full-time outside of the home. I began ww on March 23, 2012 and as of last Friday am officially down 34.4 lbs. My goal is to lost 100, so 65.6 to go! I look forward to participating in this.

UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Today was WI day. I was -0.4. Last week I was only -0.2. I haven't even lost 1lb in 2 weeks! I'm soooooo frustrated right now. I didn't exercise as much as I normally do and I honestly don't think I'm eating enough. I have been doing SFT but still tracking. I put in my foods for the day and then change my tracker to points and I'm never at or even with a few points of my daily target. I'm always way under. I'm going to switch back to points this week but still eat power foods. I just need to make sure I'm eating ENOUGH of them!

Oh, and for some stupid reason I, in my frustrated state, went to McDonald's and got a Big Mac and LARGE fries for lunch! I feel ill now but it tasted soooo good at the time. Maybe this little binge will get me off of this damned plateau!

I'm Jessica - I'm 32 yrs old mom of 2 boys 9 & 14 months. I've lost 26.6 so far (hit my 10 percent goal this past week - yay!) and have about 65 lbs more to go until I'm a Lifetime member. My goal is to lose about 35 more lbs prior to our Disney trip December 2012!

Hi,
My name is Debbie and I am a 56 year old mother of one DD (age 33) and one wonderful grandson (almost 6 months).

I am a WW retread. I have made goal weight twice since 1997. I am not at my heaviest at this point but I need to get this weight off.

I plan on starting again this Sunday. I do better when I start at the beginning of the week.

My number one reason is that I want to be healthy so that I can keep up with my grandson and see him grown.

Hello there, I'm ready to join this thread. My name is Robbie, I'm 33, married, mom of four great kids. I work full-time outside of the home. I began ww on March 23, 2012 and as of last Friday am officially down 34.4 lbs. My goal is to lost 100, so 65.6 to go! I look forward to participating in this.

Welcome Robbie! Almost 35 pounds in 3 months is excellent. Congratulations! :worship:

UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Today was WI day. I was -0.4. Last week I was only -0.2. I haven't even lost 1lb in 2 weeks! I'm soooooo frustrated right now. I didn't exercise as much as I normally do and I honestly don't think I'm eating enough. I have been doing SFT but still tracking. I put in my foods for the day and then change my tracker to points and I'm never at or even with a few points of my daily target. I'm always way under. I'm going to switch back to points this week but still eat power foods. I just need to make sure I'm eating ENOUGH of them!

It looks like you may have figured out where the problem is. Dont get discouraged and frustrated. It happens to everyone. We cant have wonderful losses each week. At least you're losing! :thumbsup2 Have a great week and good luck on your next weigh in. :wizard:

I'm Jessica - I'm 32 yrs old mom of 2 boys 9 & 14 months. I've lost 26.6 so far (hit my 10 percent goal this past week - yay!) and have about 65 lbs more to go until I'm a Lifetime member. My goal is to lose about 35 more lbs prior to our Disney trip December 2012!

Hi Jessica! Welcome to the thread. My name is Jessie and I have a 10 yr old boy. I like that you're planning to become a Lifetimer! :goodvibes You're looking at about 6 pounds per month to reach your goal which sounds very reasonable. Good luck! :cheer2:

Hi,
My name is Debbie and I am a 56 year old mother of one DD (age 33) and one wonderful grandson (almost 6 months).

I am a WW retread. I have made goal weight twice since 1997. I am not at my heaviest at this point but I need to get this weight off.

I plan on starting again this Sunday. I do better when I start at the beginning of the week.

My number one reason is that I want to be healthy so that I can keep up with my grandson and see him grown.

:wave: That's great motivation Debbie and congratulations on your decision to come back to Weight Watchers. Let us know how it goes on Sunday and I hope you do well over the July 4th holiday.

Welcome to all the new people joining in! I am new here too and I am glad to be back on track.

Well today was WI and I lost 3.4 lbs!! I know it is mostly water weight but I'm just glad to have it gone! I am happy to be heading in the right direction.:banana:

Whoo hoo - one more super motivational and helpful thread! I don't post often, but read daily, and can't wait to join on this thread also!

DisneyDreamin247 - hope all will be okay with your DD.

Oh, and for some stupid reason I, in my frustrated state, went to McDonald's and got a Big Mac and LARGE fries for lunch! I feel ill now but it tasted soooo good at the time. Maybe this little binge will get me off of this damned plateau!

I feel your pain, I was there for two weeks also. :hug: Go ahead and get the frustration out then get back on track. I did and I lost what I gained. Sometime you just have to "reset" your body.;)

Congratulations to all on their losses...and to those who gained a little, keep up the wonderful work, you'll reach your goal.

I myself have had a horrible week and haven't stayed on plan much. We live in the Colorado Springs area where the horrendous fires has been destroying houses. Im a terrible emotional eater, and I've been so nervous all week...and eating as I shouldn't. We aren't in any danger, but friends and family have been evacuated. The only "good" thing about my nerves and eating, is I also have a nervous stomach, so pretty much everything that's been coming in, has been leaving my body shortly afterwards (If you know what I mean :rolleyes: )

Hi Robbie! I'm new as of yesterday too! :goodvibes

Congratulations on your success so far! Losing so much with 4 kids and a full-time job is an incredible challenge. :dance3:

Hi Jessica! Congrats on your loss so far! Your goal is very inspirational! :goodvibes

Hi,

Hi Debbie! I think it's great that you decided to start again...and for such a wonderful reason! I do better at the beginning of the week too. I joined this board yesterday as well, and I've gotten a lot of inspiration just from reading through some of the last thread. This is just what I needed!

Good luck to you! :goodvibes

BTW, I like your Tink ;)

I had the same problem when I tried SFT. I think you're right about not eating enough. Hopefully, the Big Mac helps you to get back on track! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone I would love to join your board. I was skimming through the last one and loved the amount of support that you all give each other.

A little about me, my name is Jessica and I am 28 years old married to DH. No kids yet. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

My 29yo dd with 4 kiddos (7, 5, and twins 4) joined March 1, two weeks before me and is down 35 lbs as of this past week. I'm not sure what her final goal is but she is down a clothing size. She and her dh are hiking part of the Appalachian Trail today and tomorrow for their anniversary. (My idea of romantic is NOT sleeping in an AT leanto with other hikers, but hey, whatever floats their boat! Secretly I am hoping dsil has something else up his sleeve.)

Congrats on being 1/3 of the way to your goal!

Next time you get the Big Mac urge, remember how you were feeling when you posted this and I bet it will look a lot less appealing! Hang in there, the plateau will pass (well, at least that is what everyone says!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts