Weight Watchers Chat - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to Outback tonight for a big family dinner. I have everything that I'm ordering figured out and saved enough points for dinner. I have a few WP left in case I want to splurge. I just hate that WI is tomorrow. :sad2:

I know what you mean!! I didn't want to use any WPs as a splurge before weigh-in date, in fear it's going to show on the scale!!

Hi everyone!

Well, I thought I was going to get back on track a month or so ago when I checked out this thread but I failed!:guilty:

I have a ton of reasons but none of them are good excuses. I simply did not make myself a priority the last few weeks and I am paying for it. Now I know I won't make the 10 lb loss before our WDW trip that I was hoping for a month ago, especially with a 4 lb gain, but I do have myself back on track!:yay:

I am tracking, tracking, tracking. On top of that I checked out a Zumba class and loved it! I have paid up for the entire summer so hopefully that will help move things in the right direction. This is a HUGE step for me because I have never incorporated exercise while on WW (and I'm a returning LT member:rolleyes1).

Congratulations to all who are finding success and I hope to be joining you in that very soon!

we're here waiting for you sista!! :goodvibes

we're here waiting for you sista!! :goodvibes

Thank you!! I'm working hard at getting there!:thumbsup2 So far so good....WI is on Thursday so hopefully I will be posting a loss then. I have a couple of Zumba classes between now and then and I am hoping exercise will be the key to my success this time.

Have a wonderful WW week everyone!!:goodvibes

Any one ever skip weigh-in because they feel fat? I ate the rest of my WPs tonight and now I feel bloated. I'm afraid if I weigh tomorrow and gained, I will start on a downward spiral and eat what I shouldn't out of depression. I'd rather just stick to the plan and weigh next week instead. Anyone else feel this way?

Any one ever skip weigh-in because they feel fat? I ate the rest of my WPs tonight and now I feel bloated. I'm afraid if I weigh tomorrow and gained, I will start on a downward spiral and eat what I shouldn't out of depression. I'd rather just stick to the plan and weigh next week instead. Anyone else feel this way?

Do you go to meetings or do WW online?
I never miss a meeting. I used to think like you are suggesting, but I always feel better when I go and face the scale. You can always choose to only check in, but not WI. You know you're going to have a gain, so why not own it and move on? To me, missing one will lead to missing two . . .

I never miss a meeting. I used to think like you are suggesting, but I always feel better when I go and face the scale. You can always choose to only check in, but not WI. You know you're going to have a gain, so why not own it and move on? To me, missing one will lead to missing two . . .

That's the way I think also. If I give in once, it only makes it easier to giving in a second time, whether it be WI or "sneak eating" (deciding not to count what I ate), or anything else in life. I have to stay disciplined because I know if I give myself an inch, I'll easily go for that mile when the opportunity avails itself. I like your phrase, "own it and move on."

Okay, question for my WW Lifetimers. So, I hit lifetime the first week of March. Now, I am thinking that my goal was set to low. I have struggled mightily for the last 6 weeks, but still stay about 140. Anyone know how to go about changing their goal weight? I have realized that 140 is much more realistic for me, instead of 135. Even my DH said to me this weekend that I actually look better with a little bit of the weight put back on.

Weigh-in day...

I am down 4.4 pounds, bringing my total to 52.6! I am so excited! I went camping last week, so I couldn't work out like I usually do. I did my best, but I had no idea what the scale would say!

Yes, I'm an on-liner. :goodvibes I work such long hours, it's all I can do to get home and relax before getting ready for the next day. Anyway, I took the suggestions today and hopped on the scale first thing this morning (after stripping down as much as I could without getting indecent at work :rotfl: anyway.....UP 3/4 pound. Not as bad as I thought, but was hoping for a little bit of a loss.

This week I'm going to spread my WPs out a little vs eating them all at once...trial and error...and try to make some better food choices.

Weigh-in day...

I am down 4.4 pounds, bringing my total to 52.6! I am so excited! I went camping last week, so I couldn't work out like I usually do. I did my best, but I had no idea what the scale would say!

That is so wonderful!!!! :flower3: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Okay, question for my WW Lifetimers. So, I hit lifetime the first week of March. Now, I am thinking that my goal was set to low. I have struggled mightily for the last 6 weeks, but still stay about 140. Anyone know how to go about changing their goal weight? I have realized that 140 is much more realistic for me, instead of 135. Even my DH said to me this weekend that I actually look better with a little bit of the weight put back on.

Talk with your leader, but if the weight you would like for your new goal is within the range published by WW, it shouldn't be a problem to adjust it. If the weight is above the WW chart, then you'll need a doctor's note saying that 140 (or whatever) is a medically appropriate weight for you. Then WW will make the adjustment. Good luck with that.

Yes, I'm an on-liner. :goodvibes I work such long hours, it's all I can do to get home and relax before getting ready for the next day. Anyway, I took the suggestions today and hopped on the scale first thing this morning (after stripping down as much as I could without getting indecent at work :rotfl: anyway.....UP 3/4 pound. Not as bad as I thought, but was hoping for a little bit of a loss.

This week I'm going to spread my WPs out a little vs eating them all at once...trial and error...and try to make some better food choices.

See, that wasn't so bad. I'm proud of you!

See, that wasn't so bad. I'm proud of you!

Thanks Sandi!! :goodvibes I really expecting more. Now, I won't be able to weigh for two weeks though, as I have next week off and don't have a scale at home. It's going to be extra-challenging next week, being home all day. It's easier at work, when I can't raid the pantry or fridge!!

Weigh-in day...

That's great! One day I'll be able to say 52.6, hopefully by Christmas.

Thank you!! I'm working hard at getting there!:thumbsup2 So far so good....WI is on Thursday so hopefully I will be posting a loss then. I have a couple of Zumba classes between now and then and I am hoping exercise will be the key to my success this time.

Have a wonderful WW week everyone!!:goodvibes

Zumba looks like so much fun!! I can't wait for my new knees so I can be more active!

My WI last night was good. Lost .4 lbs., not much, but it is still a loss!
I have 16 lbs to go to meet my goal! Seems like a lot of weight but not as much as I started out with! I am really loving WW!

Two members told me last night before they got on the scale that they weren't going to come because they had bad weeks and knew they were up and just didn't want to face it. It actually ended up that they were both down and one was down over a pound so you can't always go with how you feel. Even if it does turn out that you're up, you should always go to your weigh-in / meeting because you'll find the motivation there to help you get back on track and have a good week. Skipping it because of a bad week usually means another bad week! :goodvibes

I can tell you how it works in Canada... Inside our weight record (on the back) is a BMI chart. Find your height and then find the top of your BMI range. If the weight you want to change to is not above the top of the range, the staff at your center should have a change form for you to fill out and that should take care of everything for you. If it is above, you'll need a note from your doctor stating a specific weight that he thinks is best for you and then you'll likely have to still fill out that form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!