Weight loss to Disney

Weighed myself earlier and I've lost 2lbs :banana: I guess just cutting back on junk food really does help, considering I've not done any extra exercise yet. Although I may have sweated some of it off at the ridiculously warm gig I went to on Tuesday :rotfl:

Happy birthday Ciorsdah!

Don't worry marriedtomm I don't know how to do that either, lol

Ohana Sam you just rock, well done!!!

Weighed myself earlier and I've lost 2lbs :banana: I guess just cutting back on junk food really does help, considering I've not done any extra exercise yet. Although I may have sweated some of it off at the ridiculously warm gig I went to on Tuesday :rotfl:

well done-that's fab :goodvibes

Well done everyone!

I've lost 4lbs so far but was hindered by our London weekend so happy with that. Have an Achilles problem just now and been told to rest it and use ibuprofen gel so that's stopped the exercise plan for a bit. If anyone has any suggestions re Achilles help I'd very much appreciate it!

Keep going!

;)

I popped my Achilles many years ago *hugs* totally understand the frustrations with it.

Rest rest rest it and gentle exercise. Upper body can still be worked on, lateral raises/ push-ups (on knees)/ over head pressing etc.

Building and toning muscle will boost the metabolism no matter which muscles you work and it will keep you active :-). Forthe leg gentle walking daily but resting as much as possible.

Hope it gets better!!

I popped my Achilles many years ago *hugs* totally understand the frustrations with it.

Rest rest rest it and gentle exercise. Upper body can still be worked on, lateral raises/ push-ups (on knees)/ over head pressing etc.

Building and toning muscle will boost the metabolism no matter which muscles you work and it will keep you active :-). Forthe leg gentle walking daily but resting as much as possible.

Hope it gets better!!

Thank you! It's not as bad as it could be so I hope I've caught it in time. The worst I'm experiencing is a severe nipping sensation if I walk too far or too fast. Not pleasant but manageable. With trips to DLP and WDW in the next 9 months I really want it to get better! (And lose weight of course, which is why I'm on this thread!) ;)

arieliwish said:
Well done everyone!

I've lost 4lbs so far but was hindered by our London weekend so happy with that. Have an Achilles problem just now and been told to rest it and use ibuprofen gel so that's stopped the exercise plan for a bit. If anyone has any suggestions re Achilles help I'd very much appreciate it!

Keep going!

;)

Wow that's a good amount to loose after a weekend in london! I'd gain like 4lbs

I gained 3 and a half the week before last as I had a weekend away at Alton towers! No healthy food at all there! But had a good weekend away! You Only live once right! On a plus note I lost 2 and a half this week so can't complain!

So far my weight loss total is 3 stone, still have at least a couple of stone to go! I have no real target just when I feel comfortable with the way I look :-)

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss for Disney! Exciting stuff!

I am somewhat useless at present!!

I have not managed to even start a diet. One of the problems being that I had my gall bladder out a couple of months ago. I feel sick unless I eat often. Fruit does not take it away only carbs I am afraid.
I have been swimming three times a week but somehow I have got to diet.
We have brought forward our trip from November to May.
Need some motivation and some pixie dust!!!

Well done to everyone else who has managed to lose.pixiedust:

I definitely need some motivation too, I've been starting tomorrow for about a year haha

Well do d to everyone on their losses so far ^_^

Hiya, did not post on Friday at the 37 weeks to go mark as stayed the same AGAIN and was sulking, lol! This morning however (Sunday) I appear to have lost 3 pounds so not quite sure what is going on there! Now have 45 pounds to go xxx

Lets have a brilliant week this week, one day at a time xxx

Hey everyone!! Busy week but pleased to report im down 2ins from my hips!!!!

Hope you are all well :-)

Hiya, did not post on Friday at the 37 weeks to go mark as stayed the same AGAIN and was sulking, lol! This morning however (Sunday) I appear to have lost 3 pounds so not quite sure what is going on there! Now have 45 pounds to go xxx

Lets have a brilliant week this week, one day at a time xxx

i've been sulking too!
not had any chocolate or diet coke as per doctors orders, but actually gained weight?! :furious:

i can only hope it's the new meds, and eventually it will level out.

don't question your weight loss, just go with it-fab. :goodvibes

Hey everyone!! Busy week but pleased to report im down 2ins from my hips!!!!

Hope you are all well :-)

Wow well done you!

I think I lost about half a pound this week haha the scale keeps flipping between 2 and 3 so I'm not sure:rotfl: I've noticed my legs starting to slim down a bit too :woohoo:

Well done everyone!!

I often find that I can stay the same for days and days, then suddenly something happens, I loose a LB or a cm from somewhere - not sure if its the over all effect of the excercise and the healthy eating just hitting at the same time!!

I'm still 11months away from my departure date :sad2: (seems AGES) but hopefully I will be able to remove around 2lbs per month for the next 6 months (thats my plan) then aim to maintain my weight until I leave, should mean that I'm well into healthy habits before I head Stateside :banana:

Hi all , I've been doing weight watchers since June and lost 2 stone but have found it a struggle , I've got another 2 stone to lose -ive got till april -and I'm giving the 5:2 eat,fast live longer diet a try ,1st week I've lost 4lbs has any one else tried this one ?

Hi everyone,

:) I am on a two week naughty streak lol gained 2kg :o I hhave to start back on monday now. I lost 20 kg (18kg now lol) & need to lose 20 more to reach my goal weight :) still a looooonnnnnngggggg waay to go to disney (july 2014) so I hope I'll hve done it by then :)

goodluck eveyone xoxo,

Claire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter