tu.gif

kpk
tu.gif

FSU
tu.gif

syd
tu.gif

The Tag Fairy said:
Last edited by The Tag Fairy : Today at 10:10 AM. Reason: ahem.... I like Italy.... I'm just sayin'

:eek: See Twinkie!! :eek:

She likes Italy... so she's not saying BLEAH to Italy! Any fairy that likes pasta is a fairy for me! ;) Uh... tag fairy, that is... :blush:

On second thought, maybe this is just the tag fairy's way of telling me I'm just a big loser easily able (to) humiliate. :guilty:

RoyalVizier said:
On second thought, maybe this is just the tag fairy's way of telling me I'm just a big loser easily able (to) humiliate. :guilty:

Well...nobody wanted to be the first one to say it. :rolleyes1

good afternoon..I got no clue but I can do this :teeth:

dancingchick.gif

lewdyan1 said:
I had to pick up my kids! I hate when they get in the way of my DISing. :rolleyes:

Horsy
tu.gif

MP
tu.gif

Don't ya hate when they are needy like that? ;)

Thanks Dyan! :wave:

Spectrum-turbo: Thanks! As for your question GaAristocat answered it over there a few days ago. The answer had a lot of words in it. Big words. Long story short: not a requirement here, but she can still flag you there for what you do here. I think.

RV: Man, I don't know what to tell you. And now the Tag Fairy is editing your posts..... I do know the kids in the Peanuts Comic strip say "Bleah!" a lot.... I am sure you did something bleahworthy... like maybe playing favorites??? hmm???

And on topic: Can we discuss the first riddle? Cause I got the right answer but it got me thinking about governments.... which ones were you counting Dyan? Morroco was the gimme and I felt confident about the UK & Canada but wasn't sure about the rest.... (I really am clueless about governments! My last history class was titled "Wisdom, Reason, Revelation and Doubt" so that is my excuse....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter