Wednesday's Where in Disney am I? Riddle

TwinkieMama said:
And on topic: Can we discuss the first riddle? Cause I got the right answer but it got me thinking about governments.... which ones were you counting Dyan? Morroco was the gimme and I felt confident about the UK & Canada but wasn't sure about the rest.... (I really am clueless about governments! My last history class was titled "Wisdom, Reason, Revelation and Doubt" so that is my excuse....)
Hello...I don't write the riddle, just cut and paste... I have no clue which countries they are including...

GaCat
tu.gif

Will you peeps stop messing with the riddle goddess!!!!

She is looks expecially nice today what with getting her hair done and all.

And she is more powerful then the tag fairy, except of course if you are Lou or Sheri :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

TwinkieMama said:
I am sure you did something bleahworthy... like maybe playing favorites??? hmm???

Me? Play favorites? I know not what you speak? :confused3

Jeesh... I now know more than ever before why I never really liked Twinkies. I much prefer a ho ho or a ding dong.

Grammyof2 said:
Last edited by Grammyof2 : Today at 02:48 PM. Reason: Dyan- you don't write the riddle??? Well who puts those answers on google then???

You google too, Grammy?!? I knew I wasn't alone! :rotfl: :lmao:

RoyalVizier said:
Me? Play favorites? I know not what you speak? :confused3

Jeesh... I now know more than ever before why I never really liked Twinkies. I much prefer a ho ho or a ding dong.

Hmmm?? Who is the ho ho? And who is the ding dong?

RoyalVizier said:

You know, Twinkie, I was thinking maybe if you changed your name I'd like you better but Ho Ho Mama or Ding Dong Mama just doesn't sound right.

Look what you've made me do! You made me resort to quoting myself...

;) ;)

RoyalVizier said:
Look what you've made me do! You made me resort to quoting myself...

;) ;)
That's because it's after 4:00 and we haven't woo hooty. :guilty:

AA
tu.gif

MJ
tu.gif

tinkersmama
tu.gif

yetanotherjen said:
Hmmm?? Who is the ho ho? And who is the ding dong?

Is that a family friendly question looking for a family friendly answer? :rolleyes:

People...People....People........

I'm gone for ONE LITTLE day and you can't even get a wooo hooooty???

S
L
A
C
K
E
R
S
!

RV.........I can NOT belive you are still whining about that tag! :teeth: :rolleyes: :rotfl2: Geez Louise....I hope she gives ya another bleah!!!!! ;) :rotfl:
the reason you got the bleah is.....you complained when she put FRANCE in your Italy tag to give people a mint about Friday's riddle......so when she took the France out.....you got a Bleah instead. :teeth:
and I know this because.....the tag fairy told me so. ::yes:: ;)
( I think it means whiner in tag fairy language!) ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sher.....I went back to add the link and Dyan beat me to it...so :p

Gram, can't wooo hoooty without moi, can ya? ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

and Im IN...... :banana:

CdnDisneyNut said:
What was the original riddle that got changed?
Walt Disney World by the Numbers

In this puzzle you'll answer a series of trivia questions, each of which has a numeric answer. The final answer is all of the numbers put together in a row -- no math required!

For example:

1. The number of major WDW theme parks: 4

2. Mickey and Friends are often called the Fab: 5

The final answer would be: 45.

Ready? Here's the Mindboggler:

1. How many baobob trees do the Kilimanjaro Safari guides point out to guests?

2. The Timekeeper's time travelling companion has how many eyes?

3. The number of World Showcase countries whose government is a form of monarchy?

4. The number of loud-mouthed hecklers in Muppet Vision 3D?

Put them all together, and you'll have the year in which a Disney animated feature starring a fawn, rabbit, and skunk was released. What is the year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter