Wednesday's Where in Disney Am I riddle?

firstmickey said:
and imsorryJudy! :teeth: :thumbsup2
anipilot.gif

btw....I got a PM from someone asking me where Trader Jacks is?
does anyone even know what this is?? LOL :confused3

I would tell you but then I would have to hurt you :rolleyes1

This is kinda off topic but we need the post count if we are going to have a woo hooty party today.

Ashclan: I love your new avatar!!! :love:

Cantw8 said:
Morning :wave: I see Duck and Angel are up to their usual high standard of Ralph and Alice intellectual banter :teeth:

honeymooners.jpg
He started it :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:

A clothing shop at the Poly.

Well, I was already in, but my lovely wife pointed out that I did not say that I was in...and that if I didn't we may never, in all actuality, reach Woo Hooty.

So....here is my contribution.

I'm IN!

Hey G, you just got half a hooty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably, but I am flaunting authority today.

And, half a hooty? Would that be a hoo? or a...nevermind.

Well, happy half woo hooty everybody!!!

firstmickey said:

There is a Trader Jacks Flea Market at the exit you take off 79 to get to my house, otherwise I don't know what they wanted.

Oh yeah, I'm IN.

He meant the store in the Poly...he saw an old post of mine about when my niece worked there! I forgot it was called that! LOL!

Shel-bee.....she can patrol all she wants here but Im the boss! ;) LOL! :teeth: :rotfl:

anipilot.gif

SB:
anipilot.gif

yetanotherjen said:
This is kinda off topic but we need the post count if we are going to have a woo hooty party today.

Tell the riddle mistress to go back and edit her posts to give individual TUs instead of grouping so many together. :)

alabamaalan said:
Tell the riddle mistress to go back and edit her posts to give individual TUs instead of grouping so many together. :)
That would be cheating :rolleyes1

alabamaalan said:

Yeah....cause she doesn't have a life or anything better to do! :rolleyes: ;)

Horseygirliepoo:
anipilot.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter