Wednesday's Where in Disney Am I riddle?

L107ANGEL said:
You are so not a morning person, do I have to start saying Good Morning Sunshines except for cranky old duck from now on :rolleyes:
A)You're older than me
b)I'm am so a morning person. This stupid world we live in just decided to ruin most of my beautiful mornings with work.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
A)You're older than me
b)I'm am so a morning person. This stupid world we live in just decided to ruin most of my beautiful mornings with work.
You had to bring it huh :sad2: Its war Duck, you have been warned! :rolleyes:

LK:
anipilot.gif

Sandy Pandy:
anipilot.gif

Sher:
anipilot.gif

Dyan:
anipilot.gif

:wave: Good morning !

My TU beat me here - so you know I'm IN !

Morning everybody. I'm IN. This is one of Domenic's favorites. I have the full audio of it and we listen to it all the time. :wave:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I am in a different time zone so you have a one hour head start.

Today's riddle is moving a lot faster than yesterday's. Maybe it will hit the 90's.

They have a 3-hour head start on me, but you don't see me whining about it!

I'm in! And off to work which has the DIS blocked, so I'll see you this afternoon (that wouold be after dinner for you Duck! ;) )

and imsorryJudy! :teeth: :thumbsup2
anipilot.gif

btw....I got a PM from someone asking me where Trader Jacks is?
does anyone even know what this is?? LOL :confused3

Morning :wave: I see Duck and Angel are up to their usual high standard of Ralph and Alice intellectual banter :teeth:

honeymooners.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter