Wedding Shoes? Post yours here!

Here are mine!

1396-435553-5.jpg

1396-435553-p.jpg

231043.jpg

Here are mine! I think ;) I have pewter detailing on my dress, so I thought this would tie it in (not that anyone will really see them.) I can't have too big of a heel or my dress will be too short, so I thought these worked well :) Plus, I thought it would be nice to have something I would wear again.

231043.jpg

Here are mine! I think ;) I have pewter detailing on my dress, so I thought this would tie it in (not that anyone will really see them.) I can't have too big of a heel or my dress will be too short, so I thought these worked well :) Plus, I thought it would be nice to have something I would wear again.

I remember seeing those shoes in the store not too long ago and really liked them. Very cute!

These are mine, I saw them on a website and fell in love with them. Luckily a local store had them so I could try them before I bought them.

weddingshoes.jpg

I dont know how many of you like Crocs I am not a fan of how they look but they are comfy. Anyways I was looking for my shoes on Zappos and ran across a pair of Crocs I had never seen before thought they were cute so why not Share. Everyone needs comfy shoes at some point.
4998-391678-p.jpg

I dont know how many of you like Crocs I am not a fan of how they look but they are comfy. Anyways I was looking for my shoes on Zappos and ran across a pair of Crocs I had never seen before thought they were cute so why not Share. Everyone needs comfy shoes at some point.
4998-391678-p.jpg

I just have to put in my 2 cents about these shoes b/c I have a pair...they run true to size, so if you are a half size, you might have a bit of trouble. I am a 7.5, and bought the 7's. waaay too small. I tried on the 8 and it's too big...I suppose you can put in some sort of insert in the larger shoe. I tried to stretch out the 7's, but they are still too tight...

ok, sorry for the randomness. I would recommend the sassari's instead. I have yet to try them, but think that they would be really comfy...

crocs194104_110088_fs.jpg

Sandy I love these shoes and they look so comfortable - are they? and where did you get them from? If you dont mind me asking.

Hi Laura. Of course I don't mind you asking. I got them at David's Bridal. They are a discontinued style, so they only cost $25!!!! I've only worn them at David's while I was trying on gowns, so I'm hoping they're comfortable. I'm going to start wearing them around the house to break them in.

I'm planning to renew my vows in four years. I was wondering what I was going to do about the shoes. Disney is so spread out. I want to very comfortable. Now I have plenty of ideas.;)

Ok, if any of you were interested in these crocs...go get them at shoebuy.com right now because they have a lot in stock right now but will sell out fast...

first go to msn.com for the coupon code...scroll down to the bottom and on the right hand side in the section called "advertisements" it will say save $10 on shoes or something like that. click on it and it will take you to shoebuy.

here's the seafoam/white for your something blue:
crocs194104_110088_lg.jpg

or black/white for something more versatile:
crocs194104_110084_lg.jpg

http://www.shoebuy.com/crocs-sassari/194104/433191

they have a 3" heel, so you can be both tall and comfy! :thumbsup2

Ok, if any of you were interested in these crocs...go get them at shoebuy.com right now because they have a lot in stock right now but will sell out fast...

first go to msn.com for the coupon code...scroll down to the bottom and on the right hand side in the section called "advertisements" it will say save $10 on shoes or something like that. click on it and it will take you to shoebuy.

here's the seafoam/white for your something blue:
crocs194104_110088_lg.jpg

or black/white for something more versatile:
crocs194104_110084_lg.jpg

http://www.shoebuy.com/crocs-sassari/194104/433191

they have a 3" heel, so you can be both tall and comfy! :thumbsup2

Those shoes look amazing! I'm ordering them and I plan on returning the other shoes I bought. I already bought two pairs, one for the photos and ceremony and the lace sketchers for the reception. With these, I could wear them for both! Thanks so much!

you're welcome! I ended up paying about $26.95 or something for them! :thumbsup2 Also, if you are not a member of ebates, you should join that. You'll get $5 for signing up and 10% back on your shoebuy purchase. They send checks or credit your paypal 4x a year...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Seriously!! I LOVE the new Croc Capris and I have wanted to buy a second pair, but with wedding payments I wasn't going to spend another $45 for them! Now I got them for $30 and free shipping!! They actually had my size too :) I am SO excited. They're not wedding shoes, but I posted here since you're the one who told us about the sale, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter