Wedding Shoes? Post yours here!

LuluLovesDisney

<font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not
I know a lot of people have beautiful pictures of their shoes from their wedding day - glass slippers, stilettos, ballet slippers, modern ankle straps, etc. And I *love* some beautiful shoes! Post your pictures here so we can get some inspiration. Shoes have a way of making you feel good, you know? :goodvibes

ChapmanPhotographyPhotos188.jpg

I want to show this thread to my mom right now. She is so against me wearing flip flops under my expensive gown. My thinking is, why buy expensive shoes that are going to kill my feet and i'll never wear again. The blue flip flops are a great idea, I never thought of doing that for my something blue...

Here are mine and they are much more comfy than they look but I will be taking a backup pair of ballet slippers which I haven't found yet.

48814ba6-d623-4a29-86d0-9cfe58f137a.jpg

my glass slippers:
benja120441_63916_lg.jpg

I don't recommend these, because vinyl doesn't give at all, and your toenails will be sore by the end of the night...:rotfl:

If you are stubborn and DO wear them, don't forget to wear stockings. I wore white thigh-his from Victoria's Secret. :thumbsup2 I would advise against going barefoot in these, because your feet will get sweaty and stick to the shoe, rub wrong, and you will most likely get blisters...

Regardless, carry a lot of band-aids in your purse...

Thank you. Believe me when I say that me and DF had huge arguments about me buying these as they cost me a fortune but they are worth it for the bling :thumbsup2

I want to show this thread to my mom right now. She is so against me wearing flip flops under my expensive gown. My thinking is, why buy expensive shoes that are going to kill my feet and i'll never wear again. The blue flip flops are a great idea, I never thought of doing that for my something blue...

My shoes were only visable in 3 photos.... and those 3 photos were the ones that Randy specifically zoomed in to get photos of my shoes. Haha.... so no worries about it looking bad. They were very comfy and made it really easy on me when I wanted to kick them off and get beach photos at the GF! GL!:thumbsup2

I don't have a picture of my shoes on this computer. Maggie is right - you don't see the shoes unless you specifically zoom in on them for a picture.

I loved my wedding shoes!!! They were ivory and had little embroidered flowers and crystals that matched the embroidary in my gown. They weren't exactly pointed toe, but not real rounded either. Closed toe with an open back and ankle strap. 2 inch heels. The best part was they were SO comfy! They were about $60 or $70 from David's Bridal, which I never thought I would find anything I liked at David's and didn't even want to go in there, but my MIL said let's try it, and there they were, the perfect shoe for my wedding gown!

I was thinking of starting this thread last week when I was still stressing about finding my shoes. I finally found something this past weekend that I am happy with so here they are:

Shoes.jpg

They match the gold embroidery and pearl accents on my dress quite nicely and they should be fairly easy to walk in. I didn't need to worry about height because I am much shorter then my fiance. I just wanted to make sure they weren't too high so I could walk and be comfortable.

I was scrolling this really fast to see the shoes, as soon as I hit Maggie's I knew!!! How funny, they were cute. I bought shoes I cannot return, but I am absolutely getting flip flops!!! I used to be a big heels girl, but not so much anymore, I would really rather be comfortable!!! This just proves my point, to my DF, that no one will really see my shoes unless I want them to. Thanks gals!

Cat

Here are the shoes I have been planning on wearing.

weddingshoes.jpg

I had my first fitting last week and after standing in these shoes for 45 minutes my feet were killing me. I'm not sure if it is because I'm not used to them or the fact that they are just not comfortable. I also think it had something to do with having to stand in the same spot without moving an inch. :confused3 I bought some white flip flops though so I can easily ditch these after the ceremony.

I don't know if these qualify as "beautiful", but these were my wedding shoes. Since nobody was going to see them and I was on vacation, I went for comfort. Plus, I think my friends and family would have been more shocked if I DIDN'T have Converse on my feet. :goodvibes

aba.sized.jpg

This is fun! Some really glamorous ones - love that gold D'Orsay! Some really fun- I never would have expected flip flops and sneakers - how cool! :)

I don't have a pic of mine, but here's a link. I needed something flat because DF and I are almost the same height, and I hate wearing any kind of heels. I live in flip flops and sneakers, so these were perfect :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter