Wedding Shoes? Post yours here!

I wore these for the ceremony & pictures. I thought I needed something high because DH is so tall! I just kept getting stuck in the boards at SBP!
I will be dying these black so I may actually wear them again that way.

lg-Daisy.gif

I changed into the world's most comfortable Sketchers as soon as I got in the limo! They were only $25 at DSW!
You can see them here:
P1010245.jpg

I found several pairs of very unique shoes I really liked here:
www.weddingtennies.com

:lmao: Can you see the look on that girls face when she saw ur shoes :lmao:

P.S Your shoes are beautiful!!!!!!

These are all fabulous - Hey poohface do you mind me asking where you got your shoes - I am not even a shoe person(purses are my thing) _ & yours are blowing me away:jumping1:

These are all fabulous - Hey poohface do you mind me asking where you got your shoes - I am not even a shoe person(purses are my thing) _ & yours are blowing me away:jumping1:

Thank you lol! I got them from gina.com, they were expensive but worth every penny. They are so much blingy in real life to, I totally love them. :love:

Here are mine - they are similar to one posted above but this is what they looked like with my dress. No one noticed unless my mom pointed them out!

JA00191-15-07.jpg

I LOVE everyone's shoes!!! I really like the glass slippers posted earlier, mine are clear like that except they are like sandals... I am at work so I don't have my pictures on this computer but as soon as I get home I'll post them! I actually bought them in March for my sorority's founder's day formal and they were really comfortable so I decided I'd wear them for my wedding! :goodvibes

These are my shoes. I have to go with heels since I am only 5 feet tall and Tony is almost 6'2. I love these and have been wearing them when we go out dancing so far so good lol. I love them with my dress.
Joanie
30694b90j2z4v.jpg

306941802F_LL-med.jpg

I got them from next and they were a bargin at £25!! theya re a rose pink colour but they do them in ivory as well and they are padded so are so comfy!

Oh! Those pink shoes are cute! :thumbsup2
Here were mine. They were a silvery color, with a crystal on each one.
shoes6s.jpg

ok I finally found the shoes I am going to wear noticed when trying on gowns the other day if I wear a heel the dress is a little to short (I'm 5'10") so I am going with simple flats.
3832-296133-p.jpg

I ordered a pair of shoes from target.com a few weeks ago. I thought they looked plain but something made me order them anyway. When I received them, they were surprisingly comfortable and a lot cuter on then I thought. Unfortunately they were also too big. I returned them and have to order another pair but have since found a second pair that I like. The second pair is cuter but they don't look as comfy and I'm afraid that the pointy toe will make my already large feet appear even larger. So now I have a decision to make. Neither pair are extremely jaw dropping, but since they stay mostly covered up I figured this was an area where I could save some money! Here they are:

Comfy pair #1
41eeQUvOfFL.jpg

cuter less comfy pair #2
41S2SJRR46L.jpg

Here are mine

color171728_95656_jb.jpg

They just came today. I also bought these for the reception

skech182453_3545_jb.jpg

Sarah - the pink shoes are super cute!

Joanie - I am in your boat! I'm 5'4" and DF is 6'5" so I definitely need some heels!

Otherwise, I'd definitely do the flat sketchers that people have been posting, love that! Haven't quite picked out my shoes yet, but after the heads up about heels getting stuck in the boardwalk, might be looking into wedges... maybe something like these:

pasadena-nordstrom.jpg

or

elianto-nordstrom.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter