Website glitch or new VGF rooms dumped

Rush

Mouseketeer
We were trying to add a day on to our September stay for the MM at AK, earlier today all that was available was a 2 BR at SSR. Late tonight I checked to see if anything else was available and VGF had every category of Resort studio available from June 20th and beyond as available. Either it’s a glitch or they just dumped some new rooms into the system.

Edit: I just noticed there was a website update tonight, perhaps it was to add the new VGF rooms. I haven’t kept up on that, so forgive me if they had already been made available. Just trying to figure it out. I just know that availability wasn’t there earlier today.

Last edited:
We were trying to add a day on to our September stay for the MM at AK, earlier today all that was available was a 2 BR at SSR. Late tonight I checked to see if anything else was available and VGF had every category of Resort studio available from June 20th and beyond as available. Either it’s a glitch or they just dumped some new rooms into the system.

Edit: I just noticed there was a website update tonight, perhaps it was to add the new VGF rooms. I haven’t kept up on that, so forgive me if they had already been made available. Just trying to figure it out. I just know that availability wasn’t there earlier today.
They are supposed to be available starting today at 8am but I woke up and decided to try to modify our reservation for November 4th and I saw it was up so I tried and it went through. We had reservations booked for the the 5th-8th booked with our Grand Floridian points but needed to add the 4th using our AK points. I am glad I woke up ear and tried.

New VGF rooms were advertised as going into the system for online booking today, 5/13. I (and I assume most people), assumed that meant 8 AM. Looks like it meant midnight. Probably has to do with this isn't a true 7 month window

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter