Weather in October

smee1126

Earning My Ears

My family & I have a October trip planned. We are going from 10/6/06 - 10/15/06. We have been to Disney several times, at different times of the year but never October. Does anyone know what we have to look forward (or not) to? :smickey:

We've taken two October trips - one in 2003 and one in 2005. 2003 we had great weather - it rained a little but not enough to really spoil anything. It was comfortably warm, we swam almost every day and it wasn't really humid. (Trip dates 10/11-18).

In 2005 it rained every day and was very humid. We still had a good time, but the weather did put a damper on things. The Fantasmic portion of our Fantasmic dinner package was rained out. One of the parades was cancelled during our MNSSHP night. (Trip dates 9/30-10/8).

Hey, it's Disney. You'll have fun no matter what! :)

I like visiting Underground Weather (www.wunderground.com) then click on Trip Planner, then enter your location and dates. It will give you the average temps during that period plus rain fall. It's really helpful when you're planning a trip.

NC State said:
I like visiting Underground Weather (www.wunderground.com) then click on Trip Planner, then enter your location and dates. It will give you the average temps during that period plus rain fall. It's really helpful when you're planning a trip.

:cool1: AWESOME site! I love it and for my trip in 2007, it 'should' be smooth sailing. Thanks!! (I know this isn't my thread, but I was wathcing it with interest as my trip is for Oct '07) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter