• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather in Feb

I am heading down too but have been in early Feb. before. I remember taking a pullover for the early entry and for just prior to park closing. Weather links have the average temps for that time around mid-70s during the day. Not much rain. Check out Accuweather.com they do a forecast very far out (it gets more accurate the closer to the dates) to give you a feel for the averages. Have fun! :earboy2:

We went the first week of February in 2002. We could wear shorts with a sweatshirt during the day but at night we still needed a jacket. Just remember layers... that way you can adjust throughout the day. ;)

Generally at minimum you'll want a sweatshirt in the morning and as the sun starts to set. It's not uncommon for it to be downright COLD to the point that you'll need a winter coat all day!

Anne

We went early Feb. last year and irt was cool in the morning and mid 70's in the afternoon. I would pack for New England spring weather. It was very damp in the morning there almost a mist in the air until 11 or so. It cooled of quickly as well. I would suggest wearing layers.
Tara :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter