We should start a Disneyland Cake Thread

Just giving a little bump. Thinking I might order one for hubby and I anniversary dinner at Steakhouse 55.

Is there a link for the cake information? We'll be down for (nearly) my moms birthday and this could be a great treat.

Here is my birthday cake from March. We had it at Goofys Kitchen.
IMG_0698.jpg

It was a gluten free vanilla cake with chocolate ganache. It was delicious!

Wow, I have just read this entire thread. How cool!
I am thinking about a welcome to Disneyland cake for our family. Just to have one.
We will have to plan our next trip (from Australia) for someone's birthday...

I want to get a cake but the celebrant's birthday is a couple of weeks before our actual trip. Does anyone know if we can still order a birthday cake?

yes, we have done this before they dont care when the bday is we celbrate it even if its a month away me and my son celbrate both of ours when ever we go in oct or nov

Do you all want to see a pic of my birthday cake from a year ago? This is what the cake looked like

(don't see it? Neither did I :mad: My husband custom ordered a birthday cake from disney dining (which i guess is different than adding on a standard birthday cake from a dining venue), paid for it and everything and it was never delivered. It was such a huge bummer :worried: They did send up a plate of cookies and milk as an apology, but didn't offer another cake :confused: just a refund. Moral of the story: check and double check your cake reservations if you are going a bit out of the box for a surprise! )

I found the email for the vacation planning team. Here is the information they sent me. I had asked if cakes were available at the Plaza Inn, Cafe Oreleans and Big Thunder Ranch BBQ since those are the places we will be at for my sister's birthday. They said that cakes be ordered for all of those restaurants. I'm thinking of ordering it for dinner at Big Thunder Ranch so we wouldn't have to carry it around with us all day.

Does this mean we can order cakes to be sent to different restaurants?

I just saw this tonight, so I haven't read through the full 20 pages yet, but I ordered a cake for my mom's 50th last December. It was Tink themed and sooo yummy. We did have one problem however, it was way bigger than what we expected. We were eating at Storytellers and they were nice enough to box it up for us, but they didn't warn us of one important thing. You are not allowed to walk through DTD with a cake box. We thought this was pretty random especially because we had bought it from them and were just trying to get back to our hotel, but I guess they said it could be a bomb or something... I dunno. In the end it all worked out!!!

MickeyFan18 said:
I just saw this tonight, so I haven't read through the full 20 pages yet, but I ordered a cake for my mom's 50th last December. It was Tink themed and sooo yummy. We did have one problem however, it was way bigger than what we expected. We were eating at Storytellers and they were nice enough to box it up for us, but they didn't warn us of one important thing. You are not allowed to walk through DTD with a cake box. We thought this was pretty random especially because we had bought it from them and were just trying to get back to our hotel, but I guess they said it could be a bomb or something... I dunno. In the end it all worked out!!!

Wait if that's the case than how the hell are you supposed to get it back to the hotel room if you're staying on property and have leftovers? Seems like it just makes things really complicated

That might be the most random thing I've heard. With all the strollers, backpacks and suitcases rolling through DTD, stop the cake box!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter