We saw Lion King this weekend!

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
Well - this is my version of the Mastercard commercial...

2 nights in a hotel - a couple of c-notes (we live 6 hours from Indy)
3 tickets for the big show! - also a couple of hundred bucks
$50 souveniers for the show
$35 dinner before the show
$0 - found free parking 1/2 block away!

The look on my 9 yo DD's face when she saw animals parading down the aisles - PRICELESS!

I can't remember the last time she had that big of a smile on her face.

If any of you have a chance to go see this play, GO! This is by far the most spectacular theatrical performance I have ever seen!

:bounce: AWESOME!:bounce: I hope to take my DD to see it in May in NY. Can anyone tell me where the best seating is? I want to get a good view for a fairly good price. Thanks!

My ds is going next weekend with his music class from school. I am so excited for him. I wanted to tag along, but he told my DH he didn't want any family going with him and his friends. At 12 I would never do anything to embarrass him on purpose (I do it enough without even trying) I am so glad to hear that its a great show and I can't wait to tell him that you had a wonderful time!!! I get chills just thinking about what a great show this will be!!!

I want to see this show. I'm glad your daughter enjoyed it so much.

Originally posted by Tony-NJ
It's truly a spectacular show!

OMG where did you have dinner for $35??????

We went to a fabulous pizza place, about 2 blocks from the theater. I think it was called Buzbeaux's. My DH was in Indy a lot about 2 years ago for business, and this was a great place they liked to go to.

The $35 included 2 beers, 1 soda, 2 salads, garlic bread, the pizza, and the tip! It was trying to find a parking spot near the restaurant that we lucked in to the spot so close to the theater. We didn't realize the 2 were only 2 blocks apart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter