We Got In!!

ctpooh

Loving Pooh
So excited we are coming down for Christmas and were staying off property. We were able to get into the Fort tonight. FW here we come!!!:woohoo:

This morning was the happiest morning of the year for me... We booked the final day of the Christmas week. So we are official going to be at the Fort from December 25 to January 1. Does anyone have any suggestions for us though, we will be coming in on the train and getting into Kissimmee station and have to get to the fort. We do not want to rent a car, does anyone know how much a Taxi would be? Thanks in advance.. Doing my Disney Dance!!!:woohoo:

This morning was the happiest morning of the year for me... We booked the final day of the Christmas week. So we are official going to be at the Fort from December 25 to January 1. Does anyone have any suggestions for us though, we will be coming in on the train and getting into Kissimmee station and have to get to the fort. We do not want to rent a car, does anyone know how much a Taxi would be? Thanks in advance.. Doing my Disney Dance!!!:woohoo:

Congratulations!

If you don't get a suitable answer here, you might try posting in a new thread so it'll get more attention. Also, try the Transportation Board!

Hope you have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter