We Get to Go Again? A March 2012 PTR

Do they have bouncebacks out for 2013 yet? I haven't looked...

D~

You might be able to book, but the bounceback offers are for 2012. I can try to get a picture of the offer on my table if you want. I'd have to FB it or text it. :confused3

Oh how fun, it's still days til your trip and you already have another to look forward to?!!! Lucky you. Give your hubby a huge hug and lots more for the bounceback trip. Bet you are like this right now :cloud9:.

Sorry I have been MIA...but I love the idea of your reveal....hope you get it on video so we get to see it! And LOVE that bounceback..I think they always have one in the room even if it's only a room discount. If there isn't one then call the reservation line from your room and ask if there is anything? It may be something they forgot to put on your table. It doesn't hurt to ask.
And here is a little dance for your countdown ending!!
:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

:dancer:party:

We're HOOOOOOME!!! We had a great trip. Can't wait to start my TR. Got a video of the reveal and pictures to share, including a photobombed picture of the Dismeet (I knew this would be a crazy bunch :lmao:).

Thanks Lidian for letting everyone know we arrived! :thumbsup2

Today we have done nothing but relax and do laundry. :laundy: I have ordered our photo prints from Walgreens and hope to pick them up this evening. We are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate Charity's 10th birthday...she wants O'Charley's. It's just good to be home...:cloud9:

Glad you made it home safe, Oopsi. It was great meeting you and the family last week (can you believe that was a week ago today) and can't wait to start reading your TR.:thumbsup2

Glad you made it safely home. :goodvibes Can't wait for the TR!

(It was great to meet you and your family!)

Glad you made it home safely Oopsi!!! It was so much fun meeting you and your family! :)

Happy Birthday to Charity.

Make sure you let us know when your start your TR. :)

D~

Hey everyone, I started my TR. Grab the link in my signature! And btw-thanks so much for joining me in my first ever PTR! :flower3:

Hey everyone, I started my TR. Grab the link in my signature! And btw-thanks so much for joining me in my first ever PTR! :flower3:

I can't find a link in your signature ... there's text, but it's not a link. :confused3 Did I break my PC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter