We Ate the "Kitchen Sink"!!

Originally posted by Twigs

Atotty, we took it as it was listed in the menu, but when we ordered it, they asked if we wanted any alterations to it.

Thanks! Now it's an option.

We go to Beaches and Cream every trip and I've always wanted to try the Kitchen Sink but I love their burgers so much that we always order them and then are too full of course to even attempt the Kitchen Sink. After reading this on our next trip we'll just have to make a visit for lunch or dinner and a seperate one just to try the KS. Although I must admit the orange slices added to all the other toppings made me think tummy ache for some reason but we can always not order them or I'll just work my way around them ;)

I just had to add.... I took before and after pictures of our Kitchen Sink. I took them to work with me the other day to show a couple friends. And as word travels fast where I work.... By the end of the day, so many people had come up to me and asked to see the pictures! Several of my co-workers that have plans to go to WDW soon have now added Beaches and Cream to their list of must dos.

We had such a fun time with it! I'd recommend it to anyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!