We are having our second child!!

Congratulations Kevin and Catherine! :goodvibes

Hope that Catherine's morning sickness stops soon. I had it 24/7 with my two pregnancies and ended up in the hospital both times!

carolfoy said:
Just caught up with this post Kevin, Many congratulations
Now don't go over two children or you'll never fit in a value resort ;) :rotfl2:

Funny you should say that, it's only 9 weeks and Catherine has a bump already, she can't fit in her trousers and our doctor said our scan pics may be interesting...he said that might explain the really bad sickness.

I'm hoping the date is wrong because I fear the possibility of twins may cripple us financially, have you paid nursery fee's lately??

As long as everyone stays healthy though...that's all you can hope for.

Congratulations Kevin.

Thank you for all your help on the trip planning board you gave me last year.

Bad morning sickness is a sign of twins. When do you get your scan results?

Thinking of you all. Hope you feel better soon.

Susan

I read up that if the sickness is very bad then it could be a sign of having a girl. Something to do with the hormone balance. when I was pregnant I suffered very badly with sickness and was regularly In hospital, I did have a girl.

I'm not sure theres anything in old wives tales.I had no sickness and had 2 girl's.

mark&sue said:
Congratulations Kevin.

Thank you for all your help on the trip planning board you gave me last year.

Bad morning sickness is a sign of twins. When do you get your scan results?

Thinking of you all. Hope you feel better soon.

Susan

We get our first scan at the end of March. Thanks.

At least you will know what to expect once you have the scan.

Hope everthing goes well :grouphug:

vicky1bfc said:
I'm not sure there's anything in old wives tale's had no sickness and had 2 girl's.

I do it most likely to be a coincidence. I mean they is only a 50/50 chance of having a boy or girl and I have never come across anyone who was sick as much as I was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter