We are having our second child!!

Spotted the link that's still there from the Trip Planning board.

Congratulations!

Julie

ps I hope the job's going well. I remember trying to offer some 'helpful(?)' advice when you were going for your interviews

Jobs going really well, taken time to adapt to new ways of doing things, but I think it may just have been the best thing to happen to me....I just feel different, people have commented I seem happier, less stressed

Excellent news about the new job - and the baby of course! Glad things are going well. Starting a new one myself tomorrow - same company, different location, lots more responsibility.

It's good to have a change every now and then.

Julie

Great news, just remember get plenty of rest and put your feet up now and again.......and tell the wife to do the same ;)

Hi Kevin :wave: ! Long time, no "see" :) !

I certainly remember you and really sorry to hear of your bereavements and job troubles.

So glad you have such happy news and congratulations to you and Catherine :)

Catherine has morning sickness 24/7 at the moment. We took a week out at Center Parcs this week, and we came home a day early - I have a virus and Catherine was really sick!! On Wednesday I took a phone call at 3.45am telling me my burglar alarm was going off, so I had to drive home whilst feeling so ill!!, then drive back again!

I'll tell you something walking through Sherwood Forest at 4am is a scary experience, it's very dark, you can hear yells in the distance and bushes rustling constantly.

Thanks for all your good wishes, you are all great. I'll keep you posted.

kevin harrison said:
I'll tell you something walking through Sherwood Forest at 4am is a scary experience, it's very dark, you can hear yells in the distance and bushes rustling constantly.

Sounds a bit like the Blair Witch UK version :scared1:

Just caught up with this post Kevin, Many congratulations
Now don't go over two children or you'll never fit in a value resort ;) :rotfl2:

Congratulations.​

party: party: party:

Carolfoy, know what you mean about value resorts last year was the last time All Star Movies would accept us, as our twin boys are now 2 and our daughter is 6. :rolleyes:

Ah Michelle, you need the knack - you have twin boys right? well everyone knows thats really just ONE person, you just have to convince the CM on check in that he's had a long day :rotfl2:

carolfoy said:
Ah Michelle, you need the knack - you have twin boys right? well everyone knows thats really just ONE person, you just have to convince the CM on check in that he's had a long day :rotfl2:

Hmmm, wonder if that would work :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter