WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

Thanks for posting.

I'm getting the same problem that I remember from last year.....it keeps saying my zip code is invalid. It's actually my postal code. I've tried leaving no spaces, leaving spaces, uppercase, lowercase letters etc.... :badpc:

Any Canadians out there who can do this?

Thanks for posting the link! I've been wondering if this contest would be repeated again this year. So happy!

Thanks for posting.

I'm getting the same problem that I remember from last year.....it keeps saying my zip code is invalid. It's actually my postal code. I've tried leaving no spaces, leaving spaces, uppercase, lowercase letters etc.... :badpc:

I'm having the same issue!!!! I actually looked up the contest administrator (ventura - same as last year) and e-mailed them about the problem. HOpefully someone will fix it today. I really don't want to miss today's entry! ;)

Saw that this morning!! Keeping my fingers crossed! Here's hoping one of us wins, right?! Haha!

Thanks for posting.

The official rules say it's void in Quebec, but valid for other Canadians. Could that be the issue for you?

Thanks for posting.

I just entered without any issue. I chose Ontario and then typed in the postal code with just the one space between (xxx xxx) and it went through just fine. Good Luck :)

The official rules say it's void in Quebec, but valid for other Canadians. Could that be the issue for you?

Saw that too why not Quebec? Is there some provincial law that makes it restrictive to run a sweepstakes there?

Thanks for posting.

Just entered. If you live in Quebec you can't enter. Had to have no spaces in postal code (I know u tried both) so no clue why u can't unless you are in Quebec.

Thanks for posting.

Had the same problem,

I just put in my standard zip code for US contests "90210" :)

They said they will contact the winner by phone, so I put my real info in everywhere else :)

Thanks everybody! Problem fixed!

I am now a happy Ontarian who has entered. ::yes::

Sorry to all the Quebecers. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!