WDW Obsessed and I've Never Even Been....Yet!

Oh my goodness!!! This is the final installment of my PTR! I'm going to Disney World tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

This morning started out on kind of a downer. The Boyfriend got a call this morning saying he owed money on a credit card that he hasn't used in 5 years and had paid off entirely. I think he got it all straightened out and they're sending him some sort of form or something so he can report the card as stolen. But he did no like having to deal with that first thing in the morning. So he's been pretty grumpy all day. I hope he cheers up soon! We're going to Disney!

On a much happier note, he's the Employee Of The Month at his job this month! So they're rewarding him by paying for one of our dinners at Disney World! We don't know yet where we'll be eating for this fancy free dinner, but I'm pretty excited about it!

So yeah, I'm actually a little bit sad this PTR is over! I've had so much fun with this! Thank you everyone who responded! And thank you to all the lurkers out there as well that stopped by to check it out!

Expect a photo-filled TR from me sometime after I've returned from my trip!

I LOVED your PTR & am looking forward to your TR. Have a fantastic time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter