WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

You will only automatically get a refund for CRT and EMM if the park is still closed on the dates those are scheduled. I would highly recommend going into MDE and cancelling CRT and EMM now to get the refund processed ASAP. I cancelled our trip that was supposed to take place last week on March 12 and the refund showed up on my CC two days later. I'm still waiting for the Disney Rewards points I used toward our package to be refunded, however :(
Thanks. I cancelled both on the app. I’ll give it a week before checking for refunds or calling.

I have/had a trip planned April 4 -11th. My FP's for the 4th-9th are gone. For April 10th and 11th they remain.
Same happened to my trip for the 6th - 12th. Everything on the 10th and after remained. Since we rescheduled I went ahead and cancelled them.

I have/had a trip planned April 4 -11th. My FP's for the 4th-9th are gone. For April 10th and 11th they remain.
Yep. We were booked the 6th - 12th and my 10th and 11th are still there. I moved our reservation to the 10th - 21st just incase but lost all the good FP+ but not like we would need them if they actually open. Hoping for a late May opening. If not, there is always Christmas!

Not sure if the website is being wonky or may be a predictor. I put in various dates in May including my already booked dates of May 29-June 6th. Every date I put in to book a stay in May comes up with no rooms available, but when I search using June 1st and forward...room availability appear. Hmmm...:idea: I may be rebooking my trip soon.

Not sure if the website is being wonky or may be a predictor. I put in various dates in May including my already booked dates of May 29-June 6th. Every date I put in to book a stay in May comes up with no rooms available, but when I search using June 1st and forward...room availability appear. Hmmm...:idea: I may be rebooking my trip soon.
Availability is still showing for May on the U.K. site.

I have a trip booked for April 9-15. I had my fastpassesbooked for those dates but the passes for April 9 have been removed and the ones for the remaining dates are still there.

Not sure if the website is being wonky or may be a predictor. I put in various dates in May including my already booked dates of May 29-June 6th. Every date I put in to book a stay in May comes up with no rooms available, but when I search using June 1st and forward...room availability appear

If this is a glitch, I'm getting it too. No rooms at any resorts available until June 1st. I wonder if they figure that's just a good placeholder date for "indefinite closure." If they decide to open earlier, they always can open up at less then full capacity (considering it may take a little while to get staffing fully back), but no reason to have any one else make reservations in May.

I just tried it. Sure enough!

We've rebooked 5/31-6/5. I wonder if we should call soon and drop the 31st so they don't cancel our entire reservation? It's a CM discount that popped up just over a week ago, and disappeared just as quickly as it appeared, so we're not going to get the same rate again.

The trip probably won't happen anyway, so maybe I shouldn't even worry about it.

If this is a glitch, I'm getting it too. No rooms at any resorts available until June 1st. I wonder if they figure that's just a good placeholder date for "indefinite closure." If they decide to open earlier, they always can open up at less then full capacity (considering it may take a little while to get staffing fully back), but no reason to have any one else make reservations in May.
Your theory makes sense to me!

I can say at 7pm the "glitch" is still there... pretty sure its just blocked off until June.... so does this mean there is a possibility of a June re-open?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter