WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

I was able to do all of my onsite reservations last night (3) total and I have an AP. yesterday was torture im sending my best to everyone today who is still having issues. For me last night my phone web browser worked and alot of logging out and in and clicking and re clicking dates. I highly suggest everyone prints their reservations out once they are completed you just never know with disney

I think that I am on hold with internet support. Initially, was on hearing the nice music in the background. Now, silence . . . for 10 minutes, but seems to be still connected?? Anyone else have this issue and were still on? Afraid that I have been dumped into some limbo that will not end well.

Still not fixed on this end. Tried calling the help at exactly 7- got music until around 45 minutes in and now it’s practically silent(not sure if that’s a good sign or not). But I tried from my phone and now the lines are back to ‘sorry can’t answer right now please call back later.’

My issue seems to be fixed today! Quick backstory, I have DVC room reservations and AP’s. I have 21 total days I can book park days for, however, it was only letting me book 14. As of this morning, I was able to book the other seven days! I was also able to make them on my iPhone! Good luck everyone, I hope your issues are resolved as well.

Last edited:
This may be off topic... but my BF has an AP (no hotel reservations) we have hoppers on our account seeing as hopping is no longer an option, Has Disney made an announcement on refunds? I have been on hold since 7am no music after 45 minutes... I know we have to wait until Friday but wanted to handle this beforehand.

We’re APs, multiple room only resort stays, and once the system finally let me in we didn’t have any issues at all. I was just playing around with it this AM and it’s working great on my end. I guess from reading various posts around the DIS we should consider ourselves lucky.

I truly feel for those who are still having issues, good luck everyone.

This may be off topic... but my BF has an AP (no hotel reservations) we have hoppers on our account seeing as hopping is no longer an option, Has Disney made an announcement on refunds? I have been on hold since 7am no music after 45 minutes... I know we have to wait until Friday but wanted to handle this beforehand.

If you haven’t already, check out Disney’s current AP update page - scroll to the bottom to see info on refund options:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/annual-passes/

I think that I am on hold with internet support. Initially, was on hearing the nice music in the background. Now, silence . . . for 10 minutes, but seems to be still connected?? Anyone else have this issue and were still on? Afraid that I have been dumped into some limbo that will not end well.
I had silence for at least an hour yesterday when calling about my resort reservation with the hotel being closed.. Many others reported this too, or the music coming and going

Is anyone staying at a Disney Springs resort? I thought those were included. They are linked in my MDE, and everyone is assigned, and we are AP. Maybe that is my issue?

Still silent over here on the phone. AP problem still not fixed(which sucks) and still only have 1 day. Sigh. Guess we will try again tomorrow. So glad Disney can mess up some people, and then not even help them over the phone.

My issue seems to be fixed today! Quick backstory, I have DVC room reservations and AP’s. I have 21 total days I can book park days for, however, it was only letting me book 14. As of this morning, I was able to book the other seven days! I was also able to make them on the app! Good luck everyone, I hope your issues are resolved as well.

How were you able to make your reservations on the app? Where on the app?

Is anyone staying at a Disney Springs resort? I thought those were included. They are linked in my MDE, and everyone is assigned, and we are AP. Maybe that is my issue?
Yes, I booked the Hilton last week for an October weekend. It took 3 days for me to get it linked in MDE but once it was linked yesterday, I started trying to get reservations. It took a couple of hours to get in but once I did, I had no issues at all getting park reservations for those 3 days.

I have been working on these park reservations for 10+ hours yesterday and today. I am not an AP (so this may not do much for those who are), but I wanted to share what finally worked for me in case it can help someone else. I am going for six days. If I booked my park reservations from the first day forward, I could book three days before it showed parks unavailable. If I booked from the last day backward, I could book four days. I wondered what would happen if I changed up the order. So, just a few minutes ago, I tried Day 1,6,2,5,3 and got stuck on Day 4. So then I tried Day 6,1,5,2,4,3 and was successful in booking all six. I have literally tried everything else using many different browsers, etc., and this is the only thing that worked for me. I hope it helps at least one other person. It's only a little after 8:00 am. where I am, but I'm going to go have a drink!!!

Finally got through(after 2hours)...I have to call ticket sales to see what they can do. The agent who I spoke with said hopper passes that are currently on your account can be used in one of two ways:
1. Use one day in 2020 and the other day by September 2021
2.Or convert them to one park a day passes and are day specific. So one park hopper pass would convert to one park date (makes no sense)

We have some non-expiring tickets from a WHILE ago so we are on the line with ticket services to see if we can do something with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter