WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

It looks like day ticket holders are given priority over Annual Passholders and Resort and Dining Reservations? I thought I'd at least get one day. But no. Glad you got something!
We also have a resort reservation, sorry that wasn't clear. I was intending to reply to those that said the cap was 8 or 9 days. We didn't have a problem there.

I reserved first three days of my scheduled visit in October but get a message that I don't have valid admission for additional days. I have an annual pass.

I have annual pass and can't even find a single day in the entire calendar available for any park ... all the way through September 21.

I have 3 separate trips 1 in july (which is 3 split dvc stays) and 1 over labor day booked with TA and 1 again on DVC points in Sept. I was only able to book 6 park days. My husband is not going all of july so I used him to book our labor day maybe they can just add us to the reservation if we every get thru online. My sister in law is joining the last sept trip so I booked hers again hoping we can add us. We are all AP holders too.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I’ve downloaded Firefox, gone through dining, nothing is showing as available, I know I’m frustrated beyond belief because I know other people can see it but it just won’t work for me!

I think perhaps it just has me as AP only and isn't considering anything else. :0(

If your resort stay is properly showing up in MDE you *should* be fine?? I think you may have to call unfortunately (I'm assuming you've tried an incognito window/other browser..? Also some people are saying Safari is no good if that is what you are using).

If your resort stay is properly showing up in MDE you *should* be fine?? I think you may have to call unfortunately (I'm assuming you've tried an incognito window/other browser..? Also some people are saying Safari is no good if that is what you are using).
Yup using incognito! Sigh ...

I logged out and got back in and was able to make my park reservations. After logging out and back in, the system recognized that we each had valid park tickets.
Wow! Soo happy to hear you were able to get them. But it shouldn't be this complicated. I logged out. Going to try to log back in. Back in Castle Hell. Sigh .. such hours ... wasted. Oh gosh.

Just a suggestion for those not seeing any availability. Upon logging in and seeing your plans, when I click the "availability calendar" every day is greyed out. However, when I clicked on the "Disney Park Pass System" on the MDE drop down and then clicked the blue box from that screen I was able to then easily make my reservations...well up to a point when it said I suddenly couldn't make anymore even though I had tickets/room....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter