WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Finally got space mountain and timer . Laptop still has castle and that is where I tried to log on mutliple times with the last being about 25 minutes ago. On ipad started 18 minutes ago. Not sure why that one got me to the timer screen sooner. Laptop chrome - ipad safari .

I got in!
I didn't do anything different, just waited. The pink castle led to log in and this time it didn't time me out when I logged in.
I got all 4 parks I wanted for our early Sept trip. HANG IN THERE!

Anyone else get stuck at the login page after the pink castle? I keep putting in my password, and it goes nowhere...asks me to put in password again.
Yes. It won't let me log in. Keep putting in my email and password and it just disappears when I click "sign in".

Ok for those stuck in Space Mountain limbo. Try this. Go on the site. Book a reservation from the menu things to do. Book whatever Disney Springs restaurant(you can delete later) It'll ask you to log in and go through the whole reservation. After you're done reserving go to the Park reservation system on the MDE drop menu and you should be able to book. LMK if it works
I did this, now stuck on white screen.

Space Mountain timer never got to zero ... but I was suddenly on the login page. Got all our park passes for December.

Hmm, we're at an All Star and those aren't listed anywhere. I wonder if they'll send us to another Value (likely POP) or try to make us upgrade.
read this https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/
Rooms and Packages
At this time, we are temporarily pausing Disney Resort hotel reservations so we can focus on Guests with existing reservations (Disney Vacation Club Members can still make new reservations). We will resume new hotel reservations after that period of time.

Guests with reservations for travel through July 10 may request immediate assistance with modifying their plans for dates in 2020. Those currently traveling July 11 - December 31, 2020 may request assistance beginning Monday, June 22. Modifications into 2021 can be made beginning June 24.

To provide additional flexibility, we are waiving Disney-imposed change and cancellation fees up to the date of check-in for reservations with arrivals through October 3, 2020. If Guests need further assistance, they can reach us at the Disney Reservation Center through our online chat feature or by calling our reservation line.

If no action is taken for impacted stays, Disney will automatically cancel your reservation within 7 days of the original check-in date and process any refund due to the original form of payment. Please note that cancellation fees imposed by third-party suppliers, including airlines and rental cars, as well as non-refundable products like travel protection plans, are deducted from refundable amounts for Walt Disney Travel Company packages.

If you did not book through Disney directly, please contact your travel professional.

Eh, I’ll give this 10 more mins then I’m out. Life’s too short and there’s a great big beautiful world out there

Why Disney would make me compete for bandwidth with someone whose trip is months from now when mine is 2 weeks away I will never know, but it is what it is I guess.

had 8 minutes on timer on ipad then screen went blank. laptop still has the castle. ugh

Ok for those stuck in Space Mountain limbo. Try this. Go on the site. Book a reservation from the menu things to do. Book whatever Disney Springs restaurant(you can delete later) It'll ask you to log in and go through the whole reservation. After you're done reserving go to the Park reservation system on the MDE drop menu and you should be able to book. LMK if it works
It just took me to a blank white screen after that

Okay, I made my reservations after opening up a new browser and refreshing like heck. Funnily, my "castle" page from when I logged in at 6:30am ET is still castling away...

Okay, I got in using the dining reservations hint, and got all my days for my September and November trips. Now I just need to get the rest of my party their tickets, and hope we can sync everything up. Good luck everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter