WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Yes, but it appears if you rebooked with free dining, you may qualify for a room discount:

===
If guests were recipients of the Free Disney World Dining Plan offered to guests impacted by the closure, their plans will be canceled as well and they will have the option to rebook at a later date with a hefty 35% room discount.
===

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020...dining-plans-and-current-dining-reservations/

I wonder about Bounceback Free Dining

We have APs that expire in December, split stay booked YC/Poly 7/31-8/7. Just received the email about an hour ago.

Kinda funny, maybe not.

The Theme Park Attractions & Strategies (TPAS) Board had been so boring for the last few months. Nothing to plan, nothing to post about. Our normally active/vibrant corner of the DIS had all but ground to a halt.

Not so much anymore! :goodvibes

I'm wondering if only one person in your party has an AP, will the rest of the regular ticket holders on the resort reservation get priority access also or would all in the party need AP's to be in the earlier grouping?

I am booked July 11-19 AKL package no dining plan and just received my email an hour ago. We may be eating at a lot more DS restaurants if park hopping is not an option.

this one is old wording, they haven't updated that section yet, but yes, as of now it looks to be closed, which is obviously a money saving procedure cause mini golf is the best thing to do for social distancing
It could just be a sanitization issue with keeping the putters,golf balls,cups on the greens where Guests would have to put their hands to retrieve the golf balls,etc. sanitized.

May just be something they do not want to fool with right now-just a thought.

This may have been asked and there may not be any info...but what about reservations before the re-opening? Our check in date is July 6th. I'm hoping we can rebook this year, hoping for later July which may not be feasible for a couple of reasons. Our back up would be Thanksgiving week...which may already be full. Are we just out of luck?

This may have been asked and there may not be any info...but what about reservations before the re-opening? Our check in date is July 6th. I'm hoping we can rebook this year, hoping for later July which may not be feasible for a couple of reasons. Our back up would be Thanksgiving week...which may already be full. Are we just out of luck?
If you don’t contact them they’ll send you a refund.

I got the priority ticket email @ 11:36a. I have a one day ticket from March 30, was then going to use June 23 now I will use in October. I sure hope I can add days to that ticket because I need 5 in October and the priority in the system is not going to help if it is only for one day.

Last edited:
Kinda funny, maybe not.

The Theme Park Attractions & Strategies (TPAS) Board had been so boring for the last few months. Nothing to plan, nothing to post about. Our normally active/vibrant corner of the DIS had all but ground to a halt.

Not so much anymore! :goodvibes

Definitely-the reopening announcement and subsequent excitement is INCREDIBLE!!!!

We are in the same situation. Our reservation is July 5-12th. Have no idea what to expect with our reservation.

I’ve skipped a few pages, so if mentioned I’m sorry.

My July 7-11 trip was cancelled. Tickets were already purchased. They are now showing as valid through 9/26/2021.

I purchased 5 day park hoppers, but plan to use them in September in another trip we had already booked. I want to upgrade to 8 day tickets but wonder if I need the hopper part, and if they will refund the difference.

I’m just waiting a bit to let everything calm down before I take the next steps.

I received the new reservation system/cancel dining/cancel FP+ email around 9:30am mountain time. My trip is Sep 4-7 on DVC points. It said because I have valid theme park tickets I will have access to the reservation system before new tickets are sold. I only have MNSSHP tickets for Sep 4. No other tickets. It also said the certain other experiences may not be cancelled. Maybe it is referring to the Cruella’s Halloween Hideaway I booked? Though I doubt I’ll keep that now with no parade. Glad this is an adult trip only with my husband, and we were mostly planning to lay low. Hope we have access to the pools! We would definitely be cancelling at this point if we were planning to bring our 3 boys 7years and younger.

I'm wondering if only one person in your party has an AP, will the rest of the regular ticket holders on the resort reservation get priority access also or would all in the party need AP's to be in the earlier grouping?
I'm wondering the same thing. Three in our party have APs, one has a ticket (I think a military salute ticket but not sure; I linked it to my MDE and haven't really looked at it again -- would it say in MDE?). I am hoping we can all reserve with priority!

Edited to say: the non-AP ticket is my DD's BFF who we are bringing & her mom sent me the ticket number....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter