Wave Restaurant

sean-1966

DIS Veteran
Anyone have an idea of the menu at the new Wave restaurant?? We are thinking of trying it during our next trip.

It's on here somewhere. Do a search for Wave. Looked like it had like 6 items to choose from- boring.

When I called to make my ADR's the CM gave me the menu over the phone.

Here is a list of what has been added to their menu so it could change before their opening and they have not released the kids menu yet.

BREAKFAST
Make your own classic Bircher Muesli, Spinach Tomato and Onion Omelet
Multigrain Mickey Waffle, Eggs Benedict, Homemade Granola.
-Featuring Organic Columbian Coffee that is shade grown, fair trade and
bird friendly.
-Beta Berry Smoothie – Raspberries Non-Fat Yogurt, Peach, Mango and
Honey, Antioxidant Vitamins, C, E and Beta-carotene
-Supercharged Tropical Smoothie – A blend of Tropical Fruit Juices,
Non-fat Yogurt and Soy Protein.
-Children's Menu: Multigrain Mickey Waffle, Cereals, Pancakes, Eggs.

LUNCH
-Multigrain Linguini with Rock Shrimp and Clams
-Mediterranean Tuna Salad – Herb Crusted Seared Ahi Tuna with Greens,
Potatoes and Olive Toast
-Angus Chuck Burger
-Classic Reuben Sandwich
-Spice Crusted Chicken Salad with Apples and crispy Polenta Croutons

DINNER
-Pan Seared Black Cod
-Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
-Seasonal Vegetable Stew
-Braised Lamb Shank
-Grilled Beef Tenderloin

DESSERTS
Miniature styled dessert by categories
Creamy Selection
-Coconut Panna Cotta with Passion Fruit reduction
-Chocolate Mousse with Pecan-Olive Brittle
-Cheese cake with Raspberry Coulis
Palette Cleanser
-Meyer Lemon Sorbet
-Pineapple Sorbet
-Strawberry Sorbet
Healthy Selection
-Almond-Pineapple-Raisin "baklava"
-Vanilla Braised Pineapple
-Carrot-Zucchini Cake with Yogurt Panna Cotta
Contemporary Selection
-Salty Caramel with Chocolate Mousse
-Lemon Corn Bread with Vanilla Panna Cotta
-Sautéed Blueberries with Yogurt Gelato

BEVERAGES
Wine-
Southern Hemisphere Wines with a Twist. Featuring Wines from Argentina, Chile, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
Beers-
Featuring Wolaver’s Certified Organic Ales
Specialty Cocktails-
Passion Fruit Mojito, Antioxidant Cosmo, Pure-tini (with Organic Vodka and Mango), X-Fusion Lemonade (Organic Mango, Passion Fruit Juice and Lemonade) cktails such as the "antioxidant cosmo" with açai juice. The innovative wine list has a quirky claim to fame -- all screw caps, no corks. Cutting-edge wines from around the globe will be showcased.

5 items then, not 6 like I said! :lmao:

I personally don't care if those 5 items are delicious, I just wouldn't book a restaurant that had so few items. It's like you have to tell your family to pick now, and make sure they like 1 of the 5 items or else! lol!

5 items then, not 6 like I said! :lmao:

I personally don't care if those 5 items are delicious, I just wouldn't book a restaurant that had so few items. It's like you have to tell your family to pick now, and make sure they like 1 of the 5 items or else! lol!

It's just a preliminary menu; similarly short menus were posted outside Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining before they were open. CRfan left off this part:

The Wave
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Pre-opening Menu - April 2008 (subject to change)

It's not like there aren't other restaurants on site that only have 5 or 6 entrees on their menus...

I think this also looks "smaller" because there are no appetizers listed and it is probably also still a preliminary menu - more might be added later?

Wow this looks surprisingly healthy!!! I was expecting a run of the mill WDW ultra fattening but ultra good restaurant, I thought with an asian flare??

I wasn't interested in trying this out until I saw the menu-thanks for posting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter