Watch thread for Trattoria Al Forno Character Breakfast Reservations

Question, anyone who got a ressie at 6am this morning...are you have technical issues with it? I can not change the people names in my group and if I want to adjust my time it will not let me....anyone else have this issue?

Yes. I can see that I have the reservations in MDX and it shows the confirmation number but anytime I go to view more details Stitch eats the damn page

Yep, I tried to rebook it once it was listed as the character meal, no cancel option now. I am guessing they are updating all the ADRs made before the info was loaded.

Having trouble here too for the past couple of hours. Trying to change my reservation date and it's giving me the "nothing is available" spiel. :badpc:

I doubt the two room theory. The character breakfast is the only one listed in disney dining for that restaurant.

If there were two rooms, it would be the no character meal listed with dinner and the bon voyage breakfast would have its own page like the dining packages do.

But von voyage is listed on the same page with dinner so that has to be the only breakfast.

Or the IT people made the biggest screwup in disney history and that is saying showing

Yes. I can see that I have the reservations in MDX and it shows the confirmation number but anytime I go to view more details Stitch eats the damn page

Same here. Booked at 5:58 am. Links to cancel or modify never load, there is a loading circle that never stops.

If I click more info, stitch eats the page

I saw that it wasn't available to book until March 1st on Disney's Website. Now I see that some people have been able to book it. What a surprise that the website was wrong. :tongue:

I guess I'll start trying to book. Hopefully it won't be uncomfortable to eat at solo. LOL

**Nothing available for one or two people for May 5th or 6th. Oh well - I guess I'll have to keep trying.

Last edited:
Same here. Booked at 5:58 am. Links to cancel or modify never load, there is a loading circle that never stops.

If I click more info, stitch eats the page

I booked at about 6:40am this morning and I'm seeing the same thing on my reservations page as you are.

EDIT: Called DisDining again. Cast member could see my reservation, and mentioned that the restaurant will be a character breakfast during our reservation day. I asked if there's anything I needed to do to prevent a technical glitch on the day of my ADR. She mentioned bringing the reservation/confirmation number with me. (I do that anyway.... just in case.)

Wild Speculation :rolleyes1: I'm hoping that there wasn't inadvertent "double booking" this morning by the reservation system booking without and with the "Bon Voyage" breakfast. (i.e.; hypothetical 100 seats available for "breakfast" then activation of the "Bon Voyage" with 100 seats available. Two different "pools" of seats for the system to dwindle for the same restaurant at the same time. :crowded:)

Last edited:
Not finding availability for any of my dates in May. I find it hard to believe that all ADRs are gone already!!!! :mad:

I have been trying on my computer for the last three hours and it kept coming up with an error message when I finalize the reservation so I called and they said they couldn't help. I decided to try the MDE app on my phone and was able to get a reservation and it is showing up on my reservations as the Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast on both the MDE app and the web site. For those trying on their computers, try your phone app instead. :)

I made one this morning, but there is an error message attached that nobody can figure out how to get rid of. I've been on the phone talking to 2 cms that couldn't help me and now waiting for support for 2 hours. I can't give up now...ugh!

I just saw an 8:45am reservation pop up for mid-April on the website. (I don't have a smartphone/app) So it appears to be offering breakfast times. Since I already had a reservation, albeit with the spinning-disk-of-uncertainty on MDE, I didn't click on it further. The description still shows the incorrect booking start date of March 1st.

We are early at 7, what time are you?

7:50. I hope this reservation stands. My app and reservations page shows it there, but the reservations page still has the spinning circle. And it hasn't changed to Bon Voyage.

My reservation is doing the same thing with the inability to change it and Stitch eats the page. If I try to cancel it on the app it tells me it is too close to reservation time to cancel, but it is for July 10th! Booked it around 6:30 yesterday morning. I went ahead and booked another one for a different day that week after they started showing as the Bon Voyage breakfast just in case there's a problem with my first one. I'll give it a few days to straighten out and then I'll cancel one of them.

I'm so confused. I have a reservation that doesn't say Bon Voyage breakfast, so I thought I'd go and make another one that does specify the character breakfast and then cancel the first. Except when I go in on the Disney app or website, it still comes up as Trattoria al Forno, but no mention of the BV breakfast. What am I doing wrong?

Question, anyone who got a ressie at 6am this morning...are you have technical issues with it? I can not change the people names in my group and if I want to adjust my time it will not let me....anyone else have this issue?

I was having the same problem - we decided to either cancel or change to a different day after the menu was released, and do Boma on the morning we had booked for. Now I can't make the Boma reservation because it won't let me cancel/modify. :sad2:

I'm so confused. I have a reservation that doesn't say Bon Voyage breakfast, so I thought I'd go and make another one that does specify the character breakfast and then cancel the first. Except when I go in on the Disney app or website, it still comes up as Trattoria al Forno, but no mention of the BV breakfast. What am I doing wrong?

You aren't doing anything wrong - Disney can't decide what it wants to update or not update. :rolleyes: As others have said, if you have a reservation it will be for BV Breakfast even if it doesn't say it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter