Watch thread for Trattoria Al Forno Character Breakfast Reservations

I don't really like paying $34 for pancakes either but, by the time you add up the cost of the fruit/parfait, pastries & the pancakes it's not really that bad. At the Beach Club Marketplace, Orange Juice is $4.29 Fruit Cup is $3.99/Parfait is $5.79 & a Pastry is $3.59. I couldn't find just pancakes anywhere in my quick search but, that's already possibly $11.87-$13.67 for just those items. So it's not all that bad.

Yep and kids are only $20 which is great for food with characters

Thank you for the encouragement! I used a different browser and was finally able to get it to go through!
Thank you for the suggestion of using a different browser. I got that error message twice, then switched browsers and got my reservation for August! :)

Disney Parks Blog confirmed that the March 1st date was an error.

Ok. Just bringing it up, because that wasn't on the website at all this morning when I booked. And then someone said they were temporarily suspending reservations so it could be corrected. How confusing.

Ok. Just bringing it up, because that wasn't on the website at all this morning when I booked.
It wasn't on there for me this morning either. A little scare when I saw that March 1st date but then DPB cleared that up. This is in the comments of the blog post:
"I apologize for the confusion, the ‘March 1’ date on the website is an error, as reservations are now open. The appropriate teams are working to correct the Trattoria al Forno webpage. If you were able to make a reservation this morning for breakfast April 2 and beyond, and received a confirmation number, you are all set for the Bon Voyage Breakfast character dining experience!"

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...2-at-trattoria-al-forno-at-disneys-boardwalk/

It wasn't on there for me this morning either. A little scare when I saw that March 1st date but then DPB cleared that up. This is in the comments of the blog post:
"I apologize for the confusion, the ‘March 1’ date on the website is an error, as reservations are now open. The appropriate teams are working to correct the Trattoria al Forno webpage. If you were able to make a reservation this morning for breakfast April 2 and beyond, and received a confirmation number, you are all set for the Bon Voyage Breakfast character dining experience!"

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...2-at-trattoria-al-forno-at-disneys-boardwalk/

Thank you for clarifying! I didn't read the comments section :)

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining and I was told the "2 rooms" story. They could not confirm that the reservation made this morning would be with characters.

I wonder why this is such a debacle?

Glad I got mine in at just before 6am. I need 16 people (10 and 6) and there are already no slots left for 10 on the day I want to go.

Finally got one for 5/5, had to do it through the mobile app, site was still throwing errors.

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining and I was told the "2 rooms" story. They could not confirm that the reservation made this morning would be with characters.

Whoah, that's a little scary. The cast member I was on the phone with initially said the breakfast would start April 23rd. I gently asked if perhaps the date had been recently updated to or from April 2nd. After double checking, she immediately apologized and said yes it's April 2nd. I wonder if perhaps this cast member has old info..... or if the "two rooms" story is more credible, despite recent Disney park blog posts.

I think the menu looks good. Can't wait to go!!
I agree. 1,000,000 better than the standard breakfast fare offered at Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's. More on the lines of Akershus, Ohana and Tusker House (coincidentally, three of the best character breakfats anywhere at WDW)

Booked for May 17th...Woot!!! by fluke on top of that. I read an article about the new character dinning this morning then just now started toying around with ressies and just booked one. Couldn't believe there were some left. I had no idea that today was the first day for booking. YAY! My two favorite Disney couples. I've also been dying to get a pic with Flynn for years but never got the chance.

Question, anyone who got a ressie at 6am this morning...are you have technical issues with it? I can not change the people names in my group and if I want to adjust my time it will not let me....anyone else have this issue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter