Watch thread for Trattoria Al Forno Character Breakfast Reservations

Anyone unsure about the menu for the Bon Voyage Breakfast? We booked it for early Aug then looked at the menu and now are reconsidering. We have 2 girls ages 6 & 8 who would enjoy the meal and new characters, but the food options are no so appealing - admittedly we are not too adventurous on eating...

Anyone unsure about the menu for the Bon Voyage Breakfast? We booked it for early Aug then looked at the menu and now are reconsidering. We have 2 girls ages 6 & 8 who would enjoy the meal and new characters, but the food options are no so appealing - admittedly we are not too adventurous on eating...
The characters (specifically Flynn and Eric) are the reason I am going. I wouldn't cancel unless there was nothing on the menu I would eat. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of the waffle, but I can suck it up and have something else.

Only you can make that determination. I would not book it if the menu didn't suit us because, first and foremost, we want a breakfast. The characters are fun, but not enough to offset dealing with hungry kids 30 minutes after leaving the restaurant.

I'm so confused. I have a reservation that doesn't say Bon Voyage breakfast, so I thought I'd go and make another one that does specify the character breakfast and then cancel the first. Except when I go in on the Disney app or website, it still comes up as Trattoria al Forno, but no mention of the BV breakfast. What am I doing wrong?

You're trying to make another ADR. You're fine. Your original ADR will work. Relax.

In the pictures it looks like spaghetti sauce. The great gravy/sauce debate! Doesn't matter what you call it, it doesn't go with breakfast. :p

Not too sure about all of that "Sunday gravy".

Hehehe... I wonder if Sunday Gravy is all polite and dressed up in its gravy-ness. I bet Friday-Night Gravy would be far to sassy and spunky on a breakfast entree! :crazy:

On other news, the MDE spinning-disk-of-uncertanity is gone. I can now modify or cancel. It still doesn't say BV breakfast, but it does say breakfast. As long as the "two rooms" theory doesn't come true, or they start deleting non-BV breakfasts, we should be fine. Now to ponder the mystery of the Sunday Gravy....... :cutie:

When I checked on my reservation earlier today, the spinning wheel was gone. Unfortunately, it's back again. And my reservation still just says Trattoria al forno, but if I click on "View Details" It says Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast.

I was able to just go in & modify the party. Once it saved that, it now says Bon Voyage Breakfast. I feel much better about it now.

I still have 46 days till we can make ADRS for our October Trip...So keeping fingers crossed all bugs are worked out. We want to do this on our EPCOT day. Can someone tell me how many this restaurant sits? Big or Little?

Mine stopped spinning once, but then started again.

However, now if I click more details, it says bon voyage.

Also, I clicked modify guests, and then clicked done without changing anything, and it now lists the ADR as Bon Voyage in my list of ADRs on MDE.

Looks like everything is good to go!

Now, as this is an extra ADR after my initial plans.... do I pay for this OOP, or BOG dinner......

Canceling one is not an option!

When I checked on my reservation earlier today, the spinning wheel was gone. Unfortunately, it's back again. And my reservation still just says Trattoria al forno, but if I click on "View Details" It says Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast.
Mine too. I use Chrome and I tried an "Incognito Window". When I looked at my reservations that way the spinning wheel was gone and it said Bon Voyage under details, but not just looking at the general reservation.

Mine too. I use Chrome and I tried an "Incognito Window". When I looked at my reservations that way the spinning wheel was gone and it said Bon Voyage under details, but not just looking at the general reservation.

Click modify guests and then done without changing anything. It will then say bon voyage when looking at the general reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter