Watch thread for Trattoria Al Forno Character Breakfast Reservations

This is going to be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it to get confirmation anyway. If we r paying out of pocket and my daughter is 11 but wants a kids meal instead, would the price be $20 or $34 for her?

I had one spinning and one non spinning, I changed out the spinning one and am fine now. I just wish I could cancel the spinning one.

This is going to be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it to get confirmation anyway. If we r paying out of pocket and my daughter is 11 but wants a kids meal instead, would the price be $20 or $34 for her?
$34

I have to be honest, not sure we r going to keep our reservation here. We met Prince Eric years ago when he used to meet with Ariel daily (didn't look ANYTHING like him, even had light hair) and we met Flynn at the Xmas party years ago and he looked like Ross Geller from "Friends".
I'm sure they will cast these princes better for a character breakfast, but I'm going to see what the reviews say come April.
We love all things Disney, don't get me wrong, and I absolutely realize they do their best to cast characters/etc. Just not sure what this one will be like though. Hope I'm not sounding too negative.

I have to be honest, not sure we r going to keep our reservation here. We met Prince Eric years ago when he used to meet with Ariel daily (didn't look ANYTHING like him, even had light hair) and we met Flynn at the Xmas party years ago and he looked like Ross Geller from "Friends".
I'm sure they will cast these princes better for a character breakfast, but I'm going to see what the reviews say come April.
We love all things Disney, don't get me wrong, and I absolutely realize they do their best to cast characters/etc. Just not sure what this one will be like though. Hope I'm not sounding too negative.
The Flynn Ryder we met a few years ago was awesome and was funny and spent a lot of time with the kids

Character encounters are always a gamble. That's why I'm investing in filling up for the drive home. I'm hoping it's awesome and Eugene/Flynn will be there but I'm not telling a single person in my family about it so they don't imagine "what could be".

Listed under reservation it doesn't say anything on my end about the Bon Voyage Adventure breakfast but when I "view details" it describes it as such.

Screen_Shot_2017_02_25_at_10_32_09_AM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2017_02_25_at_10_31_44_AM.jpg

Almost missed this but the reservations seemed to be relatively easy to get so maybe not many know about it yet or august won't be busy Thanks for the lookout info! I'm all set for early august!

nothing for the week of May 19.....till the 26th for breakfast at Trattoria....i even just put in 1 person or 3 ..nothing....too bad we got incorrect info...I never saw that till this evening...I could have been trying all day or at least called........

nothing for the week of May 19.....till the 26th for breakfast at Trattoria....i even just put in 1 person or 3 ..nothing....too bad we got incorrect info...I never saw that till this evening...I could have been trying all day or at least called........
From my experience when they open up new meals they don't do it all at once. Tiffins, H&V dinner stick out to me as having done this. They may open more on March 1 like they said. I would keep checking. Maybe set up a ADR finder on TOURING plans if you have it.

Only one time available in the whole week of August that we are in WDW. It must be very popular or they haven't put the whole allocation on the system.

I also wouldn't like to be staying at the boardwalk once this starts as parking is going to be even worse than it is at the moment.

If we are a party of 10 do you think it will be easier if we book 5 and 5? We do not have to sit with each other, jut hopefully close by. I have never had a party this big to book for. Has always just been for two.

It's not a very big restaurant. While I think Disney has had loading issues with this particular rollout, I think capacity problems could be an ongoing thing for this particular meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter