Watch thread for Trattoria Al Forno Character Breakfast Reservations

If we are a party of 10 do you think it will be easier if we book 5 and 5? We do not have to sit with each other, jut hopefully close by. I have never had a party this big to book for. Has always just been for two.
Either 5 and 5 or 6 and 4. Most tables seat even number of guests.

Has anyone gotten a reservation for the first week in April right after it opens? When I do a search I can't find ANY reservations that come up. I was searching right when it was announced, and right when I saw bookings were supposed to be available. I can't imagine this filled up so quickly for every time. Are they out there or did they hold that first week back?

I've also had a touring plans reservation finder set up for days, and nothing has come up on the day I want to go - April 5th.

My 180+10 was this morning, so I tried to book this for Sunday 8/27, which is 181 days out. There was zero availability for breakfast. We have 9 people but I tried all different times and party sizes (because some of us would be ok not going) and I got nothing. Pretty disappointed! I did manage to get one for Thursday 8/31 for a party of 7, so DH and I will just go elsewhere so the rest of our group can enjoy it.

I'm also wondering if this is just booking up that quickly because it's new, or do they maybe not have full availability out there yet? Aside from all of us here on the Dis, I can't imagine the "average" Disney guest who's not on the forums would both be familiar with the new breakfast AND be willing to go to BWI for it. Typically, resort character meals a little easier to get into than park character meals.

Has anyone gotten a reservation for the first week in April right after it opens? When I do a search I can't find ANY reservations that come up. I was searching right when it was announced, and right when I saw bookings were supposed to be available. I can't imagine this filled up so quickly for every time. Are they out there or did they hold that first week back?

I've also had a touring plans reservation finder set up for days, and nothing has come up on the day I want to go - April 5th.
I have April 6.

My 180+10 was this morning, so I tried to book this for Sunday 8/27, which is 181 days out. There was zero availability for breakfast. We have 9 people but I tried all different times and party sizes (because some of us would be ok not going) and I got nothing. Pretty disappointed! I did manage to get one for Thursday 8/31 for a party of 7, so DH and I will just go elsewhere so the rest of our group can enjoy it.

I'm also wondering if this is just booking up that quickly because it's new, or do they maybe not have full availability out there yet? Aside from all of us here on the Dis, I can't imagine the "average" Disney guest who's not on the forums would both be familiar with the new breakfast AND be willing to go to BWI for it. Typically, resort character meals a little easier to get into than park character meals.
I think the combination of it being new and the size of the restaurant are filling it up.
Remember, it was on the Blog, which is also posted to Facebook. Millions read those

Argghhhh! I'm in the same boat - looking at the same dates and no availability at any time even for 2 people, let alone 4 or 10.

I was just able to get an ADR on 5/22 and there were multiple times available on that day and the next day. FYI!

I had a touring plans reservation finder in for May 8th , got a text and was able to book it and then go back later and change the time. I think they've opened up a lot of ressies!

Argghhhh! I'm in the same boat - looking at the same dates and no availability at any time even for 2 people, let alone 4 or 10.

Touring plans worked for me this afternoon. They must have opened up a bunch of reservations. YAY!

Touring plans worked for me this afternoon. They must have opened up a bunch of reservations. YAY!
Yes! Lots of spots have opened up for early May! I just was able to make reservations for 2 days. I did cancel one of them, but just the fact that it's bookable now is really good news!

It must have just opened up lots of spots this afternoon.
Tried for the last several days and had found nothing.
And I had tried different weeks/months, too!
But it's bookable now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!