WARNING: YOLO 2012 Do NOT try this at Home!!! We’re Professionals Update: 3/18 Video

All caught up!

I stink at Buzz Lightyear too! I don't get it...I shoot that darn gun constantly and always end up with a bad score. The 3-year-olds do better than me! :rotfl2:

Love all the MK pics! Especially the ones of you guys on Thunder Mountain! It truly does show the magic of Disney! I need to take more pictures while on the rides. :goodvibes

Can't wait for more fun!

I don’t think I have ever eaten at Pecos Bill (I know something is wrong with me). But that is what more trips are for!

BTMR!
I am in love with your ride pictures on it. I’m going to have to try that out!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also think the twins are really cool in the HM queue.

I’ll have to try and get a picture of the NEW!!! turkey for you when I go next.

I have seen pictures of the peanuts in the ground on Instagram. Can Disney details get any better?!

Haunted Mansion IS really scary! In all the guidebooks, it says that it's more funny than scary. Um, what ride are these people going on because the one I go on has a creepy bride only a couple of feet away from the doombuggy!

My DH and I were trying to figure out who killed who, and we figured out one or two when we looked closely, but we didn't have the patience to do them all. Haha, so we took pictures and kept walking.

Haha, that's funny that people ask if they will get wet on SPLASH Mountain! Asking if you'll get wet on POTC is a different story because on my last trip, I got hit with so much water! Haha! It was so surprising, and I actually have the scream on video because we were all so startled!

I too didn't enjoy the squishiness of the new part of Fantasyland that's open. The walls were starting to get to me, and I couldn't wait to get out of that part!

:wave2: hi there! Im Meghan! 22 yr old Disneyfan from MA! (same neck of the woods!) I justtt caught up on your TR and Im glad I did! This trip is the trip ive always wanted to take and after reading, im going to plan a trip like this very soon! I cant wait to read more! :D

All caught up!

I stink at Buzz Lightyear too! I don't get it...I shoot that darn gun constantly and always end up with a bad score. The 3-year-olds do better than me! :rotfl2:

Love all the MK pics! Especially the ones of you guys on Thunder Mountain! It truly does show the magic of Disney! I need to take more pictures while on the rides. :goodvibes

Can't wait for more fun!

I swear it's because there is no way you can tell where you are aiming!!! I get so mad even jus thinking about it :rotfl:

We have quite a few ride pictures from this trip, they are just so much fun to look back on.

Stay tuned beucase there is so much more fun ahead :goodvibes

I don’t think I have ever eaten at Pecos Bill (I know something is wrong with me). But that is what more trips are for!

BTMR!
I am in love with your ride pictures on it. I’m going to have to try that out!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also think the twins are really cool in the HM queue.

I’ll have to try and get a picture of the NEW!!! turkey for you when I go next.

I have seen pictures of the peanuts in the ground on Instagram. Can Disney details get any better?!

Pecos Bill's is a family favorite, it always has been so we would HIGH recommend it. I love saying "ohp we didn't fit that in" or "Oh I want to try there" it gives us more reason to go back as if we need any of those :rotfl2:

Ride pictures are SO MUCH FUN, just make sure to hold on tight you your camera!!! Wouldn't want to lose that.

RIGHT?!? They are intriguing. I don't know what it is about them haha

PLEASE DO, I would love that. I just want to be sure that he is really there and I'm not going crazy!!!

They really don't miss a beat when it comes to those Disney details. Perfection.

Haunted Mansion IS really scary! In all the guidebooks, it says that it's more funny than scary. Um, what ride are these people going on because the one I go on has a creepy bride only a couple of feet away from the doombuggy!

My DH and I were trying to figure out who killed who, and we figured out one or two when we looked closely, but we didn't have the patience to do them all. Haha, so we took pictures and kept walking.

Haha, that's funny that people ask if they will get wet on SPLASH Mountain! Asking if you'll get wet on POTC is a different story because on my last trip, I got hit with so much water! Haha! It was so surprising, and I actually have the scream on video because we were all so startled!

I too didn't enjoy the squishiness of the new part of Fantasyland that's open. The walls were starting to get to me, and I couldn't wait to get out of that part!

YES!!! Thank you, finally someone who agrees everyone just usually tells me to grow up, hello I am a kid at heart and the kid inside me is scared out of her mind :scared1:

Oh my goodness, how cool!!! I don't even know how the game works. If you could explain it a little bit to me I would LOVE it haha. I walk by them and just want to know the inside scoop.

Pirates of the Caribbean got me more wet then Splash did when we were there is March!!! I thought I was losing my mind or it was some fluke thing and then when we were there for this trip the same thing happened. Crazy, they are going to need a sign for that ride pretty soon.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt cramped. It was the strangest thing, I felt like it was impossible to navigate and yet there was like nothing there. Weird, please just take down the walls!!!

:wave2: hi there! Im Meghan! 22 yr old Disneyfan from MA! (same neck of the woods!) I justtt caught up on your TR and Im glad I did! This trip is the trip ive always wanted to take and after reading, im going to plan a trip like this very soon! I cant wait to read more! :D

Why Hello there Meghan!!! Welcome aboard and thanks for reading along :thumbsup2 We are glad to have you here with us. Glad we could inspire you to take another trip after all YOLO haha. There is plenty more to come, you'd be amazed what we crammed into 4 days!!!

I love all of the Splash Mountain ambiance pictures! I need to be on the lookout for the random turkey!

YAYAYAY Thanks for our deer picture!!! :goodvibes And hahaha "our people." :lmao:

Yeah Fantasyland is super crowded back there right now... but when it opens it's going to be AWESOME! You're so lucky you're going to be there!

I love all of the Splash Mountain ambiance pictures! I need to be on the lookout for the random turkey!

YAYAYAY Thanks for our deer picture!!! :goodvibes And hahaha "our people." :lmao:

Yeah Fantasyland is super crowded back there right now... but when it opens it's going to be AWESOME! You're so lucky you're going to be there!

Please do!!! I really think I am crazy and I need to know that someone else see the turkey haha.

Literally every time I see a deer I think of you guys, basically every night when I get home from work because they are just chillin' in my backyard.

AHHHHHHH :scared1: I can't even believe that I will be there for openings of new things. Like it's crazy!!!

Oh my goodness, how cool!!! I don't even know how the game works. If you could explain it a little bit to me I would LOVE it haha. I walk by them and just want to know the inside scoop.

We weren't able to figure them all out, but we did take pictures to try to tackle it after the fact. One that we were able to figure out (I THINK, haha, I could be totally wrong!). Under Aunt Florence, it says "Never did a dishonorable deed yet found face down in canary seed." If you look at the twins, they have a dead canary image above the caption for them. Plus, there's a bag of canary seed on the base behind the boy! I'm guessing that means the twins killed Aunt Florence!

5-HauntedMansion6.jpg

We weren't able to figure them all out, but we did take pictures to try to tackle it after the fact. One that we were able to figure out (I THINK, haha, I could be totally wrong!). Under Aunt Florence, it says "Never did a dishonorable deed yet found face down in canary seed." If you look at the twins, they have a dead canary image above the caption for them. Plus, there's a bag of canary seed on the base behind the boy! I'm guessing that means the twins killed Aunt Florence!

5-HauntedMansion6.jpg

Genius!!! I am going to have to look so much closer at them the next time I go. Ahhhhhh, I think that's so cool. I wonder how many people just pass by these guys and have no idea that they serve an actual purpose. Thanks for helping me figure out how the game works!!!

Food, Food and a Few other Things
May 27, 2012

After a really quick trip through the Fantasyland expansion we decided to complete the loop and head back over to Tomorrowland first Bobby had to make a pit stop.

So we sat out side and had a quick photoshoot. Greetings from Disney World, look at these models I think that they could be on a postcard.

IMG_7957.jpg

This is a photo that Sam took of me taking a photo

IMG_2454.jpg

And this is what my photo turned out like

IMG_7958.jpg

I just thought that was funny. We took so many pictures of EVERYTHING. That’s why sometimes I feel like these updates don’t cover much but we took tons of ambiance pictures so that everyone here on the boards can just absorb it and pretend like they are there.

IMG_2455.jpg

While we waited for Bobby we decided where to head next, Bobby refuses to have any input he always says “I live here and have done it all, this is your vacation you choose what we do next” then of course everyone else says “I don’t care…” which leaves me to decide everything, as if planning the trip wasn’t a big enough job!!!

So I decided we would head over to Mosters Inc. Laugh Floor, that’s always a good time. While we were waiting in line Bobby told me how much he enjoyed Sam he thought that she was the perfect little mini-me and then he decided that she reminded him of what he calls “the lazy eye raccoon” from Splash Mountain. He said will you just try to pretend to be playing the harmonica.

This was her best impression

IMG_7961.jpg

Before we knew it we were being let into the Monster World. We made our way all the way down to the doors, filling in all available carpet space. We ended up standing next to a little Bulletin Board and we saw some of these cute little posts on there that made me laugh

IMG_7964.jpg

Yet another time Disney is just being perfect. It’s all in the details

IMG_7965.jpg

At this point I think Bobby was being sad because he thinks Andy and I are perfect and wants to marry our relationship. He is always telling us that, I want to marry the two of you and just live in your house and watch you be together. To which we reply thank you…?

IMG_7966.jpg

Once we were let in we chose a row and sat down unfortunately the people next to us didn’t move down all the way and we were one seat short, rather than have Brittany sit in front of us alone we all decided to move to a different seat. The seats that we would have sat in before the move ended up being on camera… oh darn and by that I mean thank goodness!!! I was embarrassed enough on our March trip I needed a break from the big screen.

We saw a few new different little sketches but overall the audience was very unresponsive. They did a little scene where they pick out people from the audience to retell the story of Monstropolis. They guy they picked to be Mike was not having it, they told him he was only suppose to have one eye so he should cover it up but this man refused to take part so his kids ended up doing it for him. The girl who was picked for Boo was PRECIOUS I wish I had gotten a picture of her. Randal was my favorite, clearly he knew the story of Monsters Inc and when they told him who he was he was on the floor being invisible it was hilarious.

IMG_7967.jpg

Then they called out a lady in the audience for texting, she got so embarrassed and just started to pretend like she was sleeping or something. They went back to her from time to time (still texting) and she would do the same thing over and over, we all got a chuckle out of her!!!

After a few good laughs we decided that it was time to STUFF OUR FACES!!! YUUUUUMMMMM.

We all decided what/where we wanted food from. Bobby ran off to Columbia Harbor House to get some fish and we took Sam back to Sleepy Hallow to get her the treat she had been dreaming about since I showed her the picture of Bobby’s from a few years ago.

She knew exactly what was going to tickle her tummy today for lunch

IMG_7969.jpg

A nutella and fresh fruit waffle was her snack of choice for the day.

IMG_7971.jpg

Mmmmmm, I don’t even like strawberries and I was all about tehe look of this thing. I wouldn’t eat it, not really a fan of nutella or fruit but it sure was nice to look at. We snapped a picture of it to send home to the family, wish you were here snacking with us!!!

560064_10151748445105507_491699987_n.jpg

From there we walked over to where we would be sitting down to eat lunch but before we did that we decided to dance in the streets of Magic Kingdom with the Marching Band, I wish I had pictures of this, there is a quick like 30 second clip of it in the video so you get the point. That was a good time, wish we could have stayed to dance more but there was food calling my name.

As I said earlier we were headed here, Andy’s FAVORITE place to eat in all of Disney World table service included.

IMG_7918.jpg

I love it because when I was in kindergarten I remember watching Melody Time in music class and I fell in love with Pecos Bill and Slue Foot Sue, just another one of those Alicia doesn't know why but she really likes this random character moments. They have a picture of Slue Foot Sue in the restaurant that I saw but didn't get a picture of, I;m pretty sure she is riding a giant fish like she does in the movie.

We ordered out lunches Andy and I each got a taco bowl with a Sprite to share and Brittany got her pulled pork sandwich that she was dreaming of since we booked. I made my way to the topping bar and spend a good amount of time there. I am a HUGE fan of spicy and tacos and everything that they have to offer here including the pickles I make sure to get two or three little cups of them, they are just so good.

So now for some food pictures. My taco is the one on the left a little more adventurous, I literally load min up and take extra cups of everything especially those darn pickles!!!

IMG_7972.jpg

Brittany got the pulled pork and French fries, she LOVED it and gobbled it down in no time and said that she could totally go for another one right away

599964_10151791651410484_813379382_n.jpg

Bobby the food vacuum had eaten basically his entire meal before we had even found him and sat down. We ended up eating in the same cute little room as last time. I’m telling you Bobby is good luck I have never eaten in this room because it’s always full but he found a table. MAGIC.

As we wrapped up our meal Sam gave up on her waffle about ¾ of the way through she just couldn’t eat anymore. Bobby looked at me and said in a quite tone “is she going to finish that?” I told him it was ok to talk to Sam she wouldn’t bite him. She offered him the rest of her waffle in return for all his gratitude. He vacuumed it up in no time and it was time to head out.

Bobby had to go to work and we decided that we had accomplished enough that we would go back to the room and take a nap

JUST KIDDING!!! You didn’t really believe that did you?!? Good, after all… THIS IS YOLO. We were going non stop, all day, no matter what. We walked with Bobby out to the front gates because we had plans to go to our least favorite park Animal Kingdom.

We made our way out through Adventureland and when we went over the bridge the music just made me want to dance so much so that I dance dared a family who was having a photo opp on the bridge. If you watch Ellen you know that dance daring is all about dancing behind unsuspecting people and I did just that and Sam caught it in this photo

IMG_2456.jpg

We made our way out of the park but not to worry we would be back.

Bye bye Magic Kingdom, see ya real soon!!!

IMG_7975.jpg

What a Magical place <3333

546651_10151791651510484_500431017_n.jpg

They sky was so blue and perfect, with fluffy white clouds.

IMG_7976.jpg

If you can tell from that picture were weren’t going to the bus stop. OH NO. we had to fit in all forms of Disney movement, you know what that means!!!

DISNEY TRANSPORTATION MODE 4of 6: Monorail, my personal favorite. What’s not to love the air conditioning mixed with carpet smell, the magical and cheerful voice (just kidding they changed that). If I could I would travel by monorail everyday of my life.

I really love this picture, like I want to frame it and hang it on my wall

IMG_7978.jpg

Andy has also grown to live the monorail, it’s the text tone on my phone and we love saying it whenever my phone goes off… Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manténganse apartados de la puertas.

AHHHHHHHH, even the sign is perfect. MONORAIL <3333

IMG_2457.jpg

We made it up the ramp and this beautiful sight was awaiting us

IMG_7980.jpg

I would rather it have been the red or teal monorail but I don’t discriminate, I’ll ride peach. We made our way all the way to the end of the line to ensure that we would have a car to ourselves.

So we know the mode of transportation but where exactly are we going?

Tune In Next Time!!!

I love reading all the little posts in the queue for the Laugh Floor!

I am not a big fan of Nutella either so I probably wouldn’t like the waffle sandwich. Do you know if you can get it with something else?

TACO BOWLS <3 <3 I HAVE to go to Pecos Bill to get one of those!

I watch Ellen everyday so I know what the dance dares are. I’ll have to do that on our next trip!

My mom’s ringtone is the Monorail Voice Guy (The amazing one not the new one who sounds awful.)

I am going to guess you are going to the…Contemporary? I’m probably wrong!

Haha, the comment that Bobby wants to marry the two of you and live in your house to watch you be together was hilarious! You and Andy seriously are such a cute couple! I love how you guys are so patient with each other what with Andy's fear of scary rides and how he'll still go on them to keep you company. SO ADORABLE!

I have to be in a mood for pickles, but my DH l-o-v-e-s them! He got a ton on the side of our burgers in April, so I had some too, and gosh darn it, those were some tasty pickles!!! We had to go back and get more! Yum.

Haha, the dance dare is funny! I loved watching the Zac Efron and Taylor Swift one on YouTube! I don't know that I'd ever have the guts to do it myself!

I'm officially introducing myself now!! I've been reading along, and really enjoying your TRs!!

I'm so excited for you for being accepted into the DCP!! It's going to be so amazing!

Also, congrats for getting engaged!! That's so exciting! Marriage is so great, and Disneymoons are the best!! That's where DH and I went, and we didn't regret it for a second!
I look forward to reading more!

I love reading all the little posts in the queue for the Laugh Floor!

I am not a big fan of Nutella either so I probably wouldn’t like the waffle sandwich. Do you know if you can get it with something else?

TACO BOWLS <3 <3 I HAVE to go to Pecos Bill to get one of those!

I watch Ellen everyday so I know what the dance dares are. I’ll have to do that on our next trip!

My mom’s ringtone is the Monorail Voice Guy (The amazing one not the new one who sounds awful.)

I am going to guess you are going to the…Contemporary? I’m probably wrong!

I believe so, depending on what you are looking for. These are all the kinds of waffles that they serve!!!:

IMG_7970.jpg

The taco bowls are just soooo good. My favorite part of this quick service is that if you are on the dinning plan or paying with a credit card they have special ordering kiosks.

The Ellen dancing spirit took over me on that bridge in Adventureland, the music just got to me!!! haha

We weren't heading to the Contemporary today but close guess!!!

Nice deer faces, Sam and Brittany. :P I love it!

Ahhh the Nutella Waffle. <333

I never realized how often we make that face until you put a name to it :rotfl:

Sam and Bobby were loving the nutella waffle.

Haha, the comment that Bobby wants to marry the two of you and live in your house to watch you be together was hilarious! You and Andy seriously are such a cute couple! I love how you guys are so patient with each other what with Andy's fear of scary rides and how he'll still go on them to keep you company. SO ADORABLE!

I have to be in a mood for pickles, but my DH l-o-v-e-s them! He got a ton on the side of our burgers in April, so I had some too, and gosh darn it, those were some tasty pickles!!! We had to go back and get more! Yum.

Haha, the dance dare is funny! I loved watching the Zac Efron and Taylor Swift one on YouTube! I don't know that I'd ever have the guts to do it myself!

Thank you, we try to be understanding of each other, I'm really lucky that he is willing to try any ride once!!!

I don't know what it is about those pickles but mmmm mmmm good.

I have never seen them I will have to go check them out!!! That Adventureland music loop just took hold and I had to dance it out, poor family I hope I didn't ruin their photo. I tried to keep a little distance.

I'm officially introducing myself now!! I've been reading along, and really enjoying your TRs!!

I'm so excited for you for being accepted into the DCP!! It's going to be so amazing!

Also, congrats for getting engaged!! That's so exciting! Marriage is so great, and Disneymoons are the best!! That's where DH and I went, and we didn't regret it for a second!
I look forward to reading more!

Thanks so much for reading along!!! I'm glad you are enjoying them and hope that you continue to do so.

I can't wait to get there, it's really quickly approaching :scared1: CRAZY. It will be my first time out on my home where my parents aren't an hours car ride away so it will definitely be a new experience. I can't wait!!!

Thank you thank you thank you :goodvibes My sister is getting married next September and she is going to have a Disneymoon, the best part is she said it wouldn't be the same without the family so she asked if we would go with her for the on land part and then they are taking a Disney cruise :rotfl: the family that Disney Vacations together stays together I suppose.

I can't wait for my wedding and Disneymoon, we are hoping to have a small Disney wedding but we have a few years to wait until we can start planning, all the more time to save up though!!!

I am planning my move to Florida and it’s just making me anxious that I waited until now to do so. All of the southwest flights went up in price, they are now close to $200 and I have yet to book a room to stay in the night before move in day. My friend and I are going down the day before check in because people are crazy and get in line at 4am so they “get a good apartment”. We have been trying to figure out the best way to get there either by flying or taking the train. I want to fly because it will give me more time at home with my family and I have points with southwest the only downside I have to pack EVERYTHING I think will need for 5-6 months in 2 suitcases if I don’t want to pay extra for it. This entire thing is just SO stressful. As for the room the night before we either stay at one of the values and have magical express transportation to the hotel or we stay where everyone else doing the DCP stays which is a hotel across from the apartment complex. Downside to both WE WON’T HAVE A CAR so we have absolutely NO IDEA how to get from the airport to where we need to get. Also, I thought my parent would fly down with me and help me move in/say goodbye/let me use their bags to move stuff down but they decided it’s not worth it so I am going it alone and TOTALLY freaked out. So I am doing an update to try to calm my nerves. Here ya go!!!

Monorail Party
May 27, 2012

We made our way all the way to the back of the monorail to ensure that we would have a car completely to ourselves. BIG SMILE I’M IN DISNEY!!!

IMG_2458.jpg

My favorite announcement came on “Please stand clear of the Doors Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!!!” I did some research on the monorail the other night and found out that the man who voiced the original recording for the monorail passed away in 1995. How sad!!!

I had heard from various websites and from Bobby that they changed the voice of the monorail and that it was HORRIBLE!!! I was dreading ridding it for that reason, in my opinion it’s not as much of an atrocity as people make it out to be BUT it is sad that the voice of my childhood is no longer what it use to be. He’s a little monotone and less than enthusiastic is what I have to say about it.

Despite the voice change we were still happy to be aboard the “Highway in the Sky!!!”

IMG_7982.jpg

Andy was totally owning this ride on the monorail “yea I’m here just sitting enjoying my favorite mode of Disney transportation”

IMG_7981.jpg

What a stud!!!

Since we had our own car to ourselves we decided to enjoy it. How do we do that? By planking it of course. Usually I am not a fan of planking, I think it’s actually kind of stupid but THIS IS YOLO, so I went for it.

IMG_7985.jpg

Brittany was next. She was really into planking things as you saw in our video. First plank of the trip.

IMG_2460.jpg

Just look at these views, what is not to love about the monorail it’s a mode of transportation, it’s a ride and it’s a show. PERFECT DISNEY ATTRACTION? I think so!!!

IMG_2468.jpg

How swanky and snooty resort that I am to afraid to even step foot in haha

IMG_2469.jpg

We breezed on into the Contemporary

IMG_7986.jpg

Would this be where we would get off? Nope, sorry we still had some random dancing and celebrating to do!!! Onward and outward.

Between the Contemporary and the transportation center we decided to do some trapeze work

IMG_2461.jpg

And then we worked on stretching our splits out

IMG_2463.jpg

Clearly the monorail can be home to SO MANY ACTIVITIES!!!

IMG_2464.jpg

But doing too many activities can be tiring, poor Brittany totally wiped out from too many pull ups, splits and planks

IMG_2472.jpg

Not to worry though we were almost to our destination!!! Brittany says “oh gooooooood”

IMG_2471.jpg

Before we knew it the most beautiful sight was on the horizon and I started to celebrate

IMG_2470.jpg

What is that beautiful sight you ask? Oh, let me show you!!!

IMG_2466.jpg

Incase you don’t know because you haven’t read my other TRs. I am OBSESSED and boy do I mean OBSESSED with the Polynesian. I have been dreaming of staying there since I was probably about 5 or 6. This is my dream resort forget the Grand Floridian forget the castle Suite (well… maybe I wouldn’t go that far) but the Poly is it for me. In my mind there is no other resort my heart is at the Polynesian.

So rejoice I will. Hello my name is Alicia and I am in love/addicted to the monorail and I am 30 second away from the Polynesian excuse me while I swoon and daydream.

IMG_7989.jpg

Before I could catch my breath we were stepping off the monorail and nice tropical breeze swept me up and ushered me to the door of the most beautiful place on earth… Aloooooohaaaaaaaa!!!

To most people the sign looks like this. Pretty but simple

IMG_7991.jpg

In my tunnel vision love filled eyes it looks like this:

photo-2.jpg

Thanks instagram for helping me to convey my love for this place. I was all warm and fuzzy.

We walked into the Great Ceremonial House DREAMING of the day that I would be able to check in as a guest here.

We made our way into the gorgeous smelling lobby and decided to take a few minutes to look around before we left to catch a bus, I had to remind myself “Alicia let’s not forget why we are here! We need to catch a bus to Animal kingdom” yea yea yea…

We walked around for a little while and found ourselves shopping of course!!! I found this Disney pin that I really liked. It’s crazy how hard core the pins have gotten since I started trading 15 years go

IMG_7992.jpg

And then we started another fun game to play for the trip!!! We like to call it

“Go be that Statue”: the rules? Find anything statues/sculptures/art/tiki men take a few minutes to absorb its essence from there do your best impersonation of it!!! Pretty simple right? Good now you have another game to play on your next trip.

Here are some examples:

Andy was up first, go get em’ boy

IMG_7993.jpg

Sam was next at bat

IMG_7994.jpg

Brittany followed

IMG_7995.jpg

And last but not least, me!

IMG_7996.jpg

Sam was the best at the game, I think we deemed her winner of every round that we played. What do you think?

After that we laughed our way out of the store and all the way out the door. It was time to get moving. But first a picture from our tropical vacation…

IMG_7998.jpg

Literally this is the most beautiful place on earth!!!

IMG_7999.jpg

The good news? During this visit we decided that Andy, Sam and Brittany would come to visit me during my CP experience. They had plans to come down anyways but they were set on staying in a Princess room at POR (the room was actually booked and everything, they even had a free dinning code). Then we decided who needs to stay there when you can stay at the Poly?! It’s like a once in a lifetime thing for us, without the cast member discount we could never make it happen so we decided that would be the trip of a life time and it gets better from there. They are coming down in October so that means MICKEY’S NOT SO SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY!!! While most people’s dram is to be in Disney for Christmas (that’s WAY to busy for me) I have always had my heart being in Disney for Halloween so they are going to do the party with me as well. This is literally my dream of dream vacations and it’s happening. Hence the new ticker.

Now back to the regularly scheduled trip report…

We left my beloved Poly to catch a bus to my less than favorite Animal Kingdom because we had a few things that we wanted to fit in over there before our BIG PLANS for dinner that night.

Tune In Next Time!!!

I am sorry you are feeling so anxious about moving to Florida. :(

I love your Monorail party. The pictures are cracking me up!

I should’ve guessed the Poly! What was I thinking?

I think you did the best in Go be That Statue. I love your face in that picture!

I am so happy you get to have your dream vacation. Staying at the Poly would be awesome!

Thanks so much for reading along!!! I'm glad you are enjoying them and hope that you continue to do so.

I can't wait to get there, it's really quickly approaching :scared1: CRAZY. It will be my first time out on my home where my parents aren't an hours car ride away so it will definitely be a new experience. I can't wait!!!

Thank you thank you thank you :goodvibes My sister is getting married next September and she is going to have a Disneymoon, the best part is she said it wouldn't be the same without the family so she asked if we would go with her for the on land part and then they are taking a Disney cruise :rotfl: the family that Disney Vacations together stays together I suppose.

I can't wait for my wedding and Disneymoon, we are hoping to have a small Disney wedding but we have a few years to wait until we can start planning, all the more time to save up though!!!

Aww you and your family seem really close! I love that! That's how our family is! We didn't get to go to Disney when I was little, but I can only imagine how special those memories are to all of you!

It will be such a great experience for you to be out on your own! You learn a whole lot about yourself, and what you are capapble of! I'm sure it will be very hard to leave Andy, but absence makes the hear grow fonder!

Also YAY for being able to stay at the Poly in October! That will be so AMAZING! We were going originally in October; I was SO excited to see all of the Halloween decorations and attend MNSSHP and F&W festival...but we had to change our dates to late November..so we won't be able to see all of those things. BUT all of the Christmas stuff will be out, and we are going to attend MVMCP! So I'm pretty excited about that. That just means we'll have to go back sometime in October! :rotfl:

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun on the Monorail! hahaha
Ya'll look like such a fun group, I bet there is never a dull moment with ya'll! haha I also LOVE all of your statue impersonations! hahahahaha That literally made me laugh.
I'm so glad you guys had a great trip!

Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter