• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WandaVision SPOILERS thread

We had to rewind the beginning of the episode and rewatch it. Thanks to my son often having closed captioning on I caught Captain Marvel speaking and guessed that Monica must be her best friend or her best friends daughter. I couldn't recall her name. Was a nice treat to know that I guessed correctly.

So we know that Wanda has moved into a town that has no exit or entrance (for most people or things). The residents actually live there with the exception of Dotty and Monica. So who's Dotty? Vision, well we saw what he actually looks like. The beekeeper isn't really a beekeeper, just fitting in for the storyline, but where did he go after exiting the sewer?
Are all the people real? I mean that’s where they are going with the fact that Rambeau has no home right? 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is what I love about this show. All of the is it real, time warp, alternate universe/town woo woo WHAT IS HAPPENING stuff 😄

In House of M, she created the twins too.
Created? I think House of M and I have 2 different definitions of that term because I have somewhat of an understanding of how that works in my world. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
I’m a little wet behind the ears with all of this.
Where I am going with that is would it be possible that the twins were conceived prior to Vision’s death. I mean Edinburgh can be a pretty romantic place. 🤷🏻‍♂️😬

Created? I think House of M and I have 2 different definitions of that term because I have somewhat of an understanding of how that works in my world. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
I’m a little wet behind the ears with all of this.
Where I am going with that is would it be possible that the twins were conceived prior to Vision’s death. I mean Edinburgh can be a pretty romantic place. 🤷🏻‍♂️😬

Well, in the comics Vision was not capable of fathering children, but in the MCU all bets are off. Vision's origin is very different, as is Wanda's.

What. This show resolves a few mysteries. And then giving you new ones. Glad to see show expanding. Time wise. I am starting to doubt that this is all Wanda. Or maybe it is like when you try to juggle too many things Wanda is losing control

So it seems Agnes has to be a witch or some one not under Wanda’s control. Did Agnes create Wanda’s brother? Or did she? Did Agnes let the dog die, to show Wanda can’t bring things back to life? Interesting episode, and it seems like Monica is getting her powers. And interesting vision is not under her control to a point, and will be cool when he leaves Westview,

I thought it'd be hard to top last week's episode, but this one blew it away. They managed to seamlessly merge the two storylines, provide us with the most chilling scene yet, and give us an incredible surprise cameo. As always, the only thing I don't like is having to wait another week for the next episode.

This show keeps getting better and better. Think they did a great job of balancing the sitcom/Wanda side and the outside world. Liked the development we got with Vision this week too and seeing Wanda's powers don't work on the twins.
Seems like they are giving us clues that Wanda isn't behind it but wants us to keep believeing it for now. She seemed like she was being very honest adn straightforward when she was talking with Vision about not knwoing what was really going on. I think she has some control in there that she recently discovered, but isn't behind it. She is jsut happy to have what she wants so she is going along with it and doesn't want others interfering to mess it up.

OMG, just watched episode 5, wow, just when you think you got a handle on whats going on. Love the fact that its Evan Peters, as Marvel finally have the XMen / mutants back. And Darcy breaking the 4th wall and saying what we are saying.

Loved it!

Luckily Micky was watching with me because I did need some explanation with Quick Silver... only knew from X-Men movies and I never read the comic books or watched Ultron (but knew enough about Wanda and Vision)!

Poor doggie. :(

Last edited:
This episode felt so full and satisfying. From the start I didn’t think Wanda was controlling everything and this confirmed it. I just want to know why Agnes knows things. And if vision can get the truth why didn’t he let norm go free?

OMG, just watched episode 5, wow, just when you think you got a handle on whats going on. Love the fact that its Evan Peters, as Marvel finally have the XMen / mutants back. And Darcy breaking the 4th wall and saying what we are saying.
It would seem that the whole reality thing permits the story to go somewhere it hasn't before. I could see the Avengers <-> X-Men thing in the context of a show. It can be clever if it is not overdone. The story is in a place where the villain is the circumstance. A very powerful misunderstood character in conflict with authorities after a traumatic loss and war holding a town hostage. The viewer is draw in to the conflict not sure who is the good guy. Perfect circumstance to introduce some new characters and tell their stories.

I'm not crazy about bringing in anything from the Fox X-Men franchise as I don't really care for those movies. For me it had no emotional punch. It is definitely a "what the..." moment but I dunno.

I still want a DarcyWu show!

Last edited:
I'm not crazy about bringing in anything from the Fox X-Men franchise as I don't really care for those movies. For me it had no emotional punch. It is definitely a "what the..." moment but I dunno.

I thought I was the only one - never finished the first X-Men movie - so wondered what the big deal was when I saw comments on social media alluding to a surprise appearance before I watched the episode last night. I actually had to read a recap to get it. Hopefully this doesn't mean I have to go back and try again to watch the X-Men movies to know what's going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter