Walt quote about Disney at night?

sconnell

DIS Veteran
Anyone remember seeing a quote from Walt about Disney at night? I have a vague recollection of one, and something like that would be great for a night LO.

Somebody want to know something crazy? I just googled this same question and found a post on the DIS and I thought, oh, somebody there will know! But alas, it was just me asking this same question in 2006! :rotfl: :lmao:

Did you get an answer then? I am curious now what the quote would be.

I have the Quotable Walt Disney book, will look through it, and get back to you.

Pj

Nothing in the book Quotable Walt Disney, I did some Walt Disney quote googles, and they all came up with quotes from the same book.

Pj

I don't recall one that Walt had but in the One Man's Dream and in the Spectromagic intro (I think) there is a reference to it being Walt's favorite time in the park. I'll try to remember it exactly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter