Wall-E World

Ha!

What fun ideas!

I would love to see a WALL-E attraction like a replacement for HISTA! Or the Peoplemover (so my favorite movie and my favorite ride can finally be together at last! :) ). Heck, I'd personally love to see WALL-E instead of Star Tours! Imagine him piloting a spaceship; how cute would that be???

(Star Wars/Tours fans, it's not going to happen so don't get mad at me please? :flower3: )

As far as a land, I'd LOVE to see that too, but WALL-E is kind of a tricky movie for making a "world" of. If they made WALL-E's homeland the world, then Disney has to make a land full of detailed rubbish and skyscrapers made of trash. I'm not sure that world could be made attractive enough for a whole land, unless we see WALL-E interacting with it like in the movie. On its own without WALL-E the whole place would literally be rubbish.

Or they could theme it as the Axiom, but that's rather dystopian. The revitalized Earth wouldn't fit in with Tomorrowland and doesn't have much to do with California but it would be a much more pleasant place. The Axiom could always be docked somewhere, too.

I really wish they had a WALL-E meet and greet, though I assume they're worried about kids getting their feet run over. :( He'd be so interactive, though--I'd gladly wait in line to say hello to him and get a picture, and I don't understand why they never made one that just doesn't roll. (Or Eve too, of course, but I know that they already made at least one "real" WALL-E, whereas Eve would take new design work, and figuring out how to make her float. :) )

(And re: Carsland, it seemed like an odd choice for a world to me at first, too, but ever since I read that they're going to use a modernized "whip" mechanism for a ride, I've been a lot more interested...I love to go on rides that are inspired by older rides, and the "whip" used to be a mainstay of old parks. :) Bringing back nostalgic things is a good theme for a land based on Cars as well. :) )

Well they do have Push so why not Wall E?? I'd love that and so would DD9! :)

Well they do have Push so why not Wall E?? I'd love that and so would DD9! :)

You took the words right out of my mouth. In fact, I was going to post your exact statement earlier and then got sidetracked and couldn't log in yet.:lmao: Clearly the technology is there for DLR to trot out a Wall-E character and have him roll around the parks, because we know Push is mobile. I mean, that is one advantage Wall-E has over the Cars characters - he could actually be mobile and interact with guests like other characters do to some degree, but the Cars 'characters' pretty much just sit in their little spot in DCA and people come to them and pose next to or on them and it is not quite the same!

I CANNOT WAIT until next year when Toy Story 3 comes out. I am so excited about that. First of all, the Toy Story movies are definite classics and among my top 3 favorite Disney-Pixar films. But there should be all kinds of cool Toy Story stuff happening in conjunction with the movie release - maybe more characters will be out and about, and hopefully there will be some great new merchandise (hint hint, Disney - please put out some more adorable Little Green Alien Men merchandise - they do have a big fan base over here!!). It would have been awesome if DLR had decided to add a 'Toyland,' but it looks like that is wishful thinking.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

And my mouth. :lmao: I was going to say that but life called to me and I had to leave.

But about Carsland. As a mother of two boys, I can say it is nice to have an area that will appeal to boys. (It appeals to me too) Much of Fantasyland is about princesses. Of course, now my boys are almost grown, but better late than never. That is favorite movie in our family.

Sherry, Toy Story is one of our faves too! We are so excited about that movie! lol

Of course we love Cars too and we will be excited when Carsland opens up too. My DD9 likes to say "I always wanted to ride in one of them fancy heeeliiicopters" LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter