Walkers Wanna Compare Notes??

I'm so sorry Kim! Be sure and stay in bed and don't wonder around the house and don't cook anything. That way, you won't give it to the rest of your family! pixiedust: And it's a great excuse to rest!

Wow -- I'm just going to try to catch up:goodvibes

Hi Everyone!

I can't keep track of what I wrote on what thread, so forgive me if I repeat myself...

I did four slow miles on the TM Saturday. My tummy still didn't feel quite right, so I couldn't push at all. Today I'm fit as a fiddle, so tonight's hour should net a bit more mileage.

I have a shoe question for the experienced folk -- when should I get my shoes if I want to have relatively new ones for the Half in January? I assume I should try to break them in for awhile. This year I had the ones I'd been wearing since September. I did fine, but I thought it might be better if they were newer?

Robert -- Wow, you have had so much happen in just a few days. It sounds like you are processing just fine, and carefully making your choices. I have faith that everything will turn out as it should.:wizard:

Connie -- I'm so deflated, I don't have any trash talk left. I'm just shedding a tear for my Patriots. :sad1:

Jeanne -- I hope your package is delightful!:santa:

Kim -- Do rest and feel better!pixiedust:

Nancy -- Good luck with today's training! Rack up those minutes!:woohoo:

Dave -- I hope rehab was a complete success, and your workout felt great today!:cool1:

SamSam --:)

Duckie -- You will get faster, once you are in a rhythm of working out, the speed will come. It really is a case of, "if I train, the speed will come".:thumbsup2

Stacey -- I think the Everest race sounds really fun. You will have to give us all the details!:yay:

Bill -- Sigh. What can I say? :grouphug:

Have a great walking day!
Maria

Hi Maria, we missed you over here. Are you getting your steps in for the miles/hours game?

I did 4 miles today at the mall before it opened with Erica. I still had to take it slow and I hurt some after but it was better than last monday. I didn't have any sharp pain.

I go to the Dentist tomorrow to discuss options and probably have a long adventure ahead. Yes Bill we do have Dentists in Kentucky.

I know "Summer Teeth" are a Kentucky thing but we do have dentists.

Happy Panda:hippie:

We are back at home. Drive was much better.

Our condo is supposed to close on the 29th so hoping to come down and move some things before surgery. We RD a 50K race on 3/22 and will use our new condo as base.

We walked 4.5 miles yesterday and another 2 today. Knee hurts but great to be able to get out. Here lots of snow from yesterdays storm. No outside walking until we move:(

Hope everyone had a great weekend(that is except Bill)

Walker friends, Lily and Alex want to cut down the number of long threads to help the forum work faster. It sems that the long threads cause the boards to run slow.

Is it ok with everyone that we start a new walker thread and let her delete this one?

I love our thread and want to keep it going but I guess we should restart every 6 months or so.

I'm starting a new post today so please let me know if you want to let this one go away.

Walking Panda:hippie:

Wow Robert, you can buy a small around here for $60,000. The average house is in the $100,000 range with a big lot.

Happy Panda:hippie:

I wish things were that cheap around Folsom. Our condo is a 2bd/2 bth. Bigger ones were around $400,000. Houses start around $500,000 with no yard and low sq ft. West Coast(and CA) is expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter