WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

And the treadmill is up and working! I haven't figured out all the weird little buttons, but I can do the basic set-up that makes it count time and distance up from zero.

I walked while watching videos, and am at .73 miles. (It's going to be a loooong walk.:rotfl2:)

Just found this thread, but I started my walk to Disney on January 1. 1048 miles from home to Bay Lake Tower. Trying to walk there by mid-July. I use my Fitbit to track and I log it weekly. So as of the end of day Saturday, I walked 335 miles. 713 miles left to go. Hoping to pick up the pace as the weather gets nicer :)

What does everyone use to track your mileage? Is there an app that works well? Thanks!

What does everyone use to track your mileage? Is there an app that works well? Thanks!

I don't know. I'm only counting my treadmill miles toward this, so I just snap a pic of the screen when I get off.

1.45 since my last post

8.76/1,317

I use my Fitbit. I check the Fitbit app each Sunday and log the miles from the previous week. My husband also likes map my run...but he’s a runner. I tend to exercise in my basement, so Fitbit works better for me. However, you have to purchase a Fitbit for the app to be useful. Map my run is free. There’s also a map my walk app. I’m not sure if the differences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!