WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
And the treadmill is up and working! I haven't figured out all the weird little buttons, but I can do the basic set-up that makes it count time and distance up from zero.

I walked while watching videos, and am at .73 miles. (It's going to be a loooong walk.:rotfl2:)

MickeyMom76

Mouseketeer
Just found this thread, but I started my walk to Disney on January 1. 1048 miles from home to Bay Lake Tower. Trying to walk there by mid-July. I use my Fitbit to track and I log it weekly. So as of the end of day Saturday, I walked 335 miles. 713 miles left to go. Hoping to pick up the pace as the weather gets nicer :)

• Fall1

DIS Veteran
    What does everyone use to track your mileage? Is there an app that works well? Thanks!

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
    What does everyone use to track your mileage? Is there an app that works well? Thanks!
    I don't know. I'm only counting my treadmill miles toward this, so I just snap a pic of the screen when I get off.

1.45 since my last post

8.76/1,317

MickeyMom76

Mouseketeer
    I use my Fitbit. I check the Fitbit app each Sunday and log the miles from the previous week. My husband also likes map my run...but he’s a runner. I tend to exercise in my basement, so Fitbit works better for me. However, you have to purchase a Fitbit for the app to be useful. Map my run is free. There’s also a map my walk app. I’m not sure if the differences.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News