WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

7 out of 977

Finally got to go walking again today, but this time pushing a stroller with two grandchildren in it... :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Btw, I discovered the "map my walk" app and tried it this morning. I like the utility and sure hope it continues to work as it did for me today!

Would love to hear of your experiences with it or hear about any similar phone apps for tracking these things. (I dont wear the wrist versions of the tech. :earboy2:)

20 out of 977...trying to get out in the neighborhood or a trail or park as often as possible around so many work hours and having to move this month.

This morning my new app, map my walk, gave me a notification about some challenge they have for the year that people can join. hmm. I may check it out. Every ounce of motivation I can find from every quarter...

I have survived my move though I'm in a fibro flare since then. So I suppose it's a small update considering how long since my last update. But I'll take it. Progress is progress. :thumbsup2

28 out of 977

And by the way, I'm thrilled to be in my new, much smaller place. It's a fresh start. :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

I have survived my move though I'm in a fibro flare since then. So I suppose it's a small update considering how long since my last update. But I'll take it. Progress is progress. :thumbsup2

I just got diagnosed with fibromyalgia last week. I spent yesterday setting up my treadmill so I don't have any excuses not to exercise.

Keeping up with walking really does help me. Really any physical activity that I want to be able to do goes better if I generally keep up that level and only ever add to it quite,gradually and carefully. Slow and steady wins the race!

Well it's time to start another walk to Disney. Think this time I will "walk" there and back since it looks like our next trip will probably be 2020 :rolleyes1 Heck, may have time to walk to Disneyland too:joker: Okay let's gopixiedust:

We just bought a treadmill, so this is a perfect time for me to start as well!

According to MapQuest, I'm 1,317 miles from the Mouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!