WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

I would love to join you but i live in Portland Oregon and it is 2540 miles to Orlando! I'm going to dw in February 2012 so it says I will have to walk 6.59 miles everyday to get there in time...... Uhhhh.

131/1095

But I forgot to wear my pedometer today and I was very busy.

131/1095

But I forgot to wear my pedometer today and I was very busy.

It's been nearly 3 months since my last post and unfortunately I've only completed 7 miles since then making my total......

23/927 miles complete

I've got alot of work to do but with warm weather on its way I should be able to get myself into gear and get some miles done. :thumbsup2

Ok, I just started clocking miles instead of minutes just this week. So I am way behind most of you. But I am 6.1/1139 right now since Sunday. DH and I are training for the Expedition Everest Challenge 5K on May 6. So hopefully we can rack up some miles before then. Pretty sure we won't hit the goal before May. But it will be interesting to see how long it will take. If I do 12 miles a week...Yikes! That will take me nearly 2 years. I am thinking of doing a half marathon in 2012. Maybe that will help kick up my numbers a bit.;)

Haven't posted in a while

193.5/1095

Almost at 200. Should add a lot of miles this next week. Working the costumes at the local high school for their musical and that is always a lot of walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter