Walk-ins during our Stay (5/31-6/5)

THERESA522

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let everyone know that we showed up anywhere from 1/2 to an hour b4 most of our ressies and was let in early for all except CRT. Don't know if it was just a slow ressie week or not, but there was plenty of availablility in all but 2 of the restaurants we ate! The 2 not available were CRT and Sci-Fi (during Star Wars Weekend).

It was baffling to me @ Donald's Safari breakfast since I tried for weeks to get a ressie there and was only to get one at the last minute. The restaurant was not full when we went (8:10 am ressie) and they were taking lots of walk-ups. Actually, I heard CM's asking people @ rope drop if they wanted to go to breakfast there!

We at at a breakfast and dinner @ Boma, breakfast @ Chef Mickey's, lunch @ Crystal Palace, dinner @ CRT, breakfast @ Donald's Safari, lunch @ Tusker House, breakfast @ O'Hana's, breakfast @ Play n' Dine, and lunch @ Sci-Fi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter