• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wal Mart-Disney Clothes

wahmtexas

DIS Veteran
For everyone like me that buys their kids special outfits for their Disney trip-Wal Mart has some GREAT clearance girls clothes right now, I got my daughter a blousy tinkerbell shirt(perfect for the luau at the Poly bc it has flowers and tinkerbell) and they have character capris and shorts outfits.
It will be so hot in Aug when we are there, I also got her a cute Princess sundress.
Happy Shopping!

I got my 4 year old little boy a Buzz Lightyear and Woody t-shirt at Wal-Mart last week that is put up for our September trip.

And I got DS a Wall-e shirt and swimtrunks. The shirt was clearance for $3. and Wall-e is hard to find sometimes!
I also got DD the Tinkerbell outfit forr $5, it was soooo cute! :cool1:

Now if only I could find cheap & cool Disney shirts for an 'almost 10 yr old' that isn't so babyish!!!:confused3

And I got DS a Wall-e shirt and swimtrunks. The shirt was clearance for $3. and Wall-e is hard to find sometimes!
I also got DD the Tinkerbell outfit forr $5, it was soooo cute! :cool1:

Now if only I could find cheap & cool Disney shirts for an 'almost 10 yr old' that isn't so babyish!!!:confused3

Not to mention for us older "kids" who also want Disney clothes but the selection is rather lacking.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter