Waiting for DISNEYLAND HOTEL DVC Thread (see post 1 for updates)

Anybody else seeing a transient tax of $2.70 per point? Anyone not going to buy now that previously was going to?
VGC also has transient tax, so it's not new.
I was on the fence about adding on here but definitely not now with these possible surcharges of tax and parking. Also, dues are way to high for me.

Yeah VGC's is in the dues and a lot cheaper. I think it's going to be a no from me.
Again, where are you seeing $2.70 per point? It’s not on the VDH points chart, and I haven’t seen it anywhere but in your earlier post. I agree, it’s way out of line with the $0.51 pp in the 2023 VGC dues, which doesn’t make sense — unless the tax rate has increased significantly (and maybe it won’t be in the VGC 2024 dues, if that’s the case).

Again, where are you seeing $2.70 per point? It’s not on the VDH points chart, and I haven’t seen it anywhere but in your earlier post. I agree, it’s way out of line with the $0.51 pp in the 2023 VGC dues, which doesn’t make sense — unless the tax rate has increased significantly (and maybe it won’t be in the VGC 2024 dues, if that’s the case).
It's been posted in other threads below. I would link them but don't know how.

VDH Points Chart is Live!​

VDH Opening​

As a current East Coaster (and former Orange, CA resident), this sounds like an exciting place to visit but not necessarily to own. We make a trip or two to Southern California every year, but we are only looking to stay there two-three nights (and we don’t even care which nights). My wife and I are simply excited about the increased DL DVC inventory, which we think will make it more likely that we can occasionally stay there or VGC.

It’s going to be super convenient for the parks, too. I was just there last weekend, and it’s a quick walk through Downtown Disney to get to either park.

facebook twitter